My portable gaming girlfriend

My Portable Gaming Girlfriend
Author: 灯雨黄昏

Synopsis:

This is the era of VR games and artificial intelligence.
As an ordinary college student, I finally have my first girlfriend in my life!

Although it is the artificial intelligence in the virtual reality dating sim, my life has been turned upside down ever since... 

The fights between the virtual two-dimensional "wife" and the real live-in "girlfriend"?

Artificial intelligence with self-awareness?

My virtual and reality don't seem right...

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Volume 1 First encounter under the cherry blossoms

Volume synopsis:
As an ordinary 18-year-old college student, I come into contact with Galgame for the first time in my life.

In the game, a girl named Ying appears in front of me.

Virtual Reality and realistic AI, I think I am in love...

Advance Chapter

Volume 2 Autumn~Rain of Love~

Synopsis 

What is it like to meet a beautiful girl who is n**ed and a beautiful girl who is half-na*k/ed when you wake up? 

The answer is: What kind of romantic comedy is this?

In short, after having the virtual girlfriend Ying, I received the first task from Debug Organisation: Searching for the self-conscious artificial intelligence in the domestic dating sim ‘Autumn ~ Rain of Love~’. Faced with a girlfriend whose temperament has changed drastically and a sharp-tongued friend… this task is not going well since the beginning.




Volume 3 Mirror Island

Synopsis 

After watching Su You's game with Shen Qing, "Mirror Island" is the game we will experience this time. On a deserted island, survival is the most important thing of this game. After causing three players to lose their lives in just one month, we know that this game is not as simple as it seems. And... The new team member seemed to be very strange.

Chapter3 The Real Law of Fictional Objects Part
Chapter3 The Real Law of Fictional Objects Part 
Chapter3 The Real Law of Fictional Objects Part



No comments:

Post a Comment