My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C5 Part 7

 "... decided by myself?"

"Yes."

Although I was not good at persuading others, at this time, due to the need to clear the game, I must convince her and help her out of the psychological dilemma.

After more than ten times of replay, I have roughly understood her plight----

She has been living under the instruction of her mother. Her mother was a perfectionist with a strong desire for control. She expected her to be a star, and her character was terrible.

Shuiyuan Weina not only had no future plans of her own, but she also dared not express herself... If she continued to be forced to be an idol with such a character, it would not work.

Maybe it would be too late when she wanted to resist one day.

"Impossible."

She shook her head.

"My mother said, my future will be meaningful only if I practice singing hard, hold a good concert and become a star."

"So, do you really want to do this?"

"I……"

"I just want to know what you think."

She looked at me with wide eyes.

"……my thoughts?"

"Yes, what you think."

"But no one has ever wanted to know what I think..."
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m
Shuiyuan took a few steps backward subconsciously and didn't seem to want to continue this topic.

"That doesn't actually mean you have no thoughts, right—"
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m
Of course, I wouldn't stop here. Not only because I wanted to clear the game, but also because this girl who was expected to become an idol was now in such a painful plight.

"I'm going back."

"Don't escape this question, think about what you really want to do? Not as a daughter, but what you want to do as Shuiyuan Weina!"

Holding Shuiyuan who wanted to leave, just when I thought the victory was in sight——

"Stop asking!"

Her sudden personality change really startled me.

"Even if I told Classmate Gaocheng, what's the use of it?- My mother would refuse to buy me candies when I was young on the grounds that I would get fat. When the children next door were playing in groups, my mother would always tell me 'it's time to practice piano'- over time I understand that there is no point in thinking about those things."

"So, stop asking me..."

She turned her face away, breathing quickly.

"I also understand these things... But if I get rejected, I will still fight for it myself."

Except for being rejected by a girl... 

But was this the tenth time I said this exact sentence?

Anyway…

You can do this! I encouraged myself.

No matter what theories were used, even if it was a false one, as long as I could persuade her. Even if it was AI, I couldn't stand them living such a tangled life. It was something I couldn't ignore.

By the way, it was the same when facing Minghai Lily later on.

"For my mother, that would not work."

She shook her head, her mood seemed to have calmed down.

"My mother always said to me, 'Everything I say is for your future, you just have to do what I say'... For me, it's right to do what my mother says."

"But you like cooking, don't you? Is it really okay to obey your mother and never cook again?"

"..."

If it were in the animation, her pupils must have become swirling.

"Aren't you happy when you play games? Doesn't this go against your mother's words?"

"I……"

"Studying hard at school is also a wish from your heart, right?"

"...!"

Seeing such a "how do you know" look, it seemed that what the two girls said earlier was not an exaggeration. She must be studying seriously in the class every day.

"...Classmate Gaocheng, you are right."

Sure enough, she put down the console and turned to face me.

"I like cooking, playing games here, and like them more than being an idol... But even if I know this, what can I do to change it? To me, I still don’t know, I live as simple as a puppet. It's easier that way... I’ve said too much today, so Classmate Gaocheng just pretends that I didn’t say this, okay?"

It turned out that she had already given up, but--

"Classmate Shuiyuan, Since you have said your true thoughts, I will not pretend that I don't know. Stop thinking that you are alone, I will help you."

"...Why do you want to help me like this?"

"Classmate Shuiyuan is my friend. Isn't it the right thing to do to help friends?"

"Friends... I have never had friends, should they be like this?"

"A friend is someone who listens to you and helps you when you are in trouble."

"..."

Her eyes were a little red.

"Why……"

She hurriedly rubbed her eyes.

She was moved by my words? This girl from the rich family was too innocent...

Besides, I only said these words to clear the game. In reality, I would never say such mushy words. This made me a little bit embarrassed.
............................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         
Patreon Advance Chapter V1 C8 Part 9

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment