My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C6 Part 12

Patreon Advance Chapter V2 C2 P9
You can now read the entire volume 1 on Patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like
Part 12
"...Classmate Gaocheng, you already have someone you like?"

She didn't seem to believe it.

"Yes, her name is Yuchuan Ying, and she is my classmate… Right there."

I pointed to Ying who was greeting customers in a maid costume in the distance.

"If everyone has a destined lover, then she must be my destined lover...Club President, you will definitely meet someone better than me."

"...I see, if this is the case..."

As expected it was her, after a little thought, she accepted my excuse.

Then she stood up suddenly, drank the coffee in one go, and then placed the cup heavily on the table.

"Ah-cough cough, so cold!"

"This is not beer..."

"Actually, I was just joking. Did you take it seriously? You really think that I would be interested in younger boys? Also, I don’t like to be the third wheel.”

Then, without saying goodbye, she turned and left the cafe.

“?”

After she left, I saw a piece of paper falling on the ground. Did it fall from her?

【 March 23rd (Sunday), Yu Ying Theater, the total number of reservations: 2, reservation name: Minghai Lily, ticket holder name: Gao Chengyuan, page 2/2. 】

She... originally planned to invite me to a theater show?

Since it was a ticket with my name written on it, I probably didn't need to return it to her, right?

"Classmate Gaocheng?"

While checking the ticket information, Ying who was working finally noticed me.

"Are you drinking coffee alone?"

I looked at the two cups on the table. I didn’t think that I would be able to hide this...

"No, I was just chatting with a friend, she left first... Is Classmate Yuchuan working here?"

"Yes."

"That must be very hard, right?"

"No, it's just after school and on weekends."

"Why does Classmate Yuchuan work here?"

The hidden line would appear soon. I didn't know much about her. It would be nice if I could take this opportunity to ask.

"Because I need money..."

I didn't expect that Ying, who was pure and lovely in my eyes, would actually say the words 'need money'.

Did both of her parents? Pass away No, no, I clearly remember her saying that her father was still alive.

Was it to pay the debts for the gambler father?

"Customers over there need to order... I'm sorry, Classmate Gaocheng, please excuse me."

After she finished speaking, she bowed to me, and then went to another table of high school students.

It was so strange. It seemed that Ying’s story was not simple...

When I walked out of the store, the sky was already embellished by the pink sunset.

In this way, I finally cleared the plot lines for Minghai Lily and Shuiyuan Weina. In fact, as Waning Moon said, as an early game, it had many imperfections and the logic of the plot was relatively simple.

This was limited by the AI ​​technology at the time, and only simple stories could be designed. The characters' reactions were relatively simple, their logical thinking was still shallow, and the number of events and scripts that each character could carry was also greatly limited.

But for some reason, the stories of these two characters left a deep impression on my mind.

Whether it was Shuiyuan Weina, who likes cooking, or Minghai Lily, who was a game club president, their AI was only at the level of children compared with the latest model of the smart companion.

This was the so-called feeling of loss after the ending was near, right?

It was not far from the day of clearance of this game, what about after clearance? Would this game sink in my memory like other games?

I did not know. This was how the game was. It would become meaningless after it was cleared. It would never be as infinitely long as the real world, and its plot would not be as colorful as the real world.

But on the other hand, the real world was much crueler than the game world. There was no noble lineage, hard work may not be rewarded, and no beautiful girls would confess to me.

I really hoped that I could live in a game world… 

Anyway, it was useless to say so much. It was time to reload the save and clear the final plotline.
...........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.

Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/

You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         
Patreon Advance Chapter V2 C2 P9
You can now read the entire volume 1 on Patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment