My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C5 Part 5

 Thanks A.P. for sponsoring this release 1/1  
"Ptff……"

Shuiyuan Weina actually laughed!

"Hello, Classmate Gaocheng. Nice to meet you, I am Gaocheng Yuan's classmate, my name is Bantian Yuaner. I hope we can meet and play together often in the future, and if it is convenient, can I have your number as well..."

He stood up straight and ran his hand through his hair...

"Okay, I will call you if she wants to play. So there is no need to leave the number."

I answered him on behalf of Shuiyuan Weina who was hesitant. This guy, it was because of such reckless behavior that he wasn’t liked by girls. Did he not know that?

"Um, Nana, it's time to go to class. You can go first."

At the same time, I winked at Shuiyuan Weinan, who was standing still.

"Ah...Okay! I'm going to class now, thank you elder brother!"

She finally reacted, bowed to me, then turned and walked away...

Elder... Brother...?

This time it was my turn to stand still in shock.

To be honest, I had never encountered Bantian Yuaner in the previous game play.

Was this a so-called ‘random event?’

But thanks to this unexpected incident, I also heard a name that I had never heard before… 

What is going on, what is this strange mysterious satisfaction in my heart… I am not siscon!

"Classmate Gaocheng, that was your lie, right? The reason why you disappear at noon every day is to stay with her, right?"

As soon as Shuiyuan left, this guy changed his foolish expression, and instantly looked shrewd like a businessman.

"... She is indeed my cousin."

I couldn’t let this guy find out the real identity of her, otherwise, this guy would let the whole school know about it.

"But it doesn't matter. I won't tell Classmate Yuchuan about you staying with her at noon."

"What does this have to do with Classmate Yuchuan?"

"Huh? Isn't the relationship between you and Classmate Yuchuan also in the budding stage?"

The use of this "also" was quite intriguing, and I couldn't understand it for a while.

"Classmate Yuchuan and I are just friends, please don’t misunderstand it."

"I advise you not to deceive yourself. Anyone with a discerning eye can see that the relationship between you is unusual… it is like there is always a pink bubble surrounding you two."

His hand was on my shoulder, and he was talking like a relationship adviser.

"You can think however you like, but don’t go and tell everyone about it."

I didn’t want to talk to this big mouth anymore. The more I talked to him, the more frustrated I would feel.

When we returned to class, Ying previewed the afternoon's class in her seat.

"Classmate Gaocheng, you are back~"

She greeted me with a smile. I didn’t know why the words of Bantian Yuaner suddenly popped in my head.

Did the relationship between Ying and I really look like a pink bubble to others? But at the moment I was obviously not trying to conquer her at the moment...

" Classmate Yuchuan, do you have any problems with your studies?"

"No, everything is fine..."

She shook her head.

I didn’t know what topics I could talk to her—

"It's just that there are some math problems I don’t understand... If Gaocheng is willing to teach me..."

Little angel Ying was really considered!

"So, what's the problem..."

Although I didn’t listen to the class, I could understand the high school level questions carefully by looking at it.

She opened the book and found the questions that she didn’t know...

"This is what I am talking about!"

This voice suddenly sounded--

"Bantian Yuaner, what’s wrong?"

"Classmate Gaocheng, this is the kind of atmosphere I told you about! No one can get into your bubble!"

He was talking about the pink bubble again, right? But why did this guy have to come to disrupt us at this time?

"Okay, I know now. So you can stop talking about it."

I interrupted him. 

If I let him keep talking, who knows what kind of embarrassing things he would say next.

……

"Everyone, please sit down and we are going to start class."

The old-fashioned math teacher walked into the classroom, and even Bantian Yuaner had to go back to his seat and sit down.

Taking class meant that I could finally use [Time Jump]...

The scene in front of me changed rapidly, and in just a few seconds before, it was time to finish the school.

I stood up and left the classroom, but this time I was neither participating in club activities nor planning to go straight home.

I knew that there was an important story line about Shuiyuan Weina at the school gate.

"What's wrong with you, you have been absent-minded lately?"

It was a graceful and noble woman, standing in front of a luxury car. Her curly hair that has been carefully managed, and the perfume on her body showed how she paid attention to the details of life.

What she said to a female high school student in school uniform with a patronizing expression--

The so-called female high school student, of course, was Shuiyuan Weina, and the noble-dressed woman was her mother.
............................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         
Patreon Advance Chapter V1 C6 Part 9

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation

1 comment: