My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C3 Part 1

 Chapter 3- Her chest is so soft

【The third day】

Return to the world of "The Story Of Cherry Blossoms" once again.

I have already remembered the strategy in mind, in order to make up for the mistake of not inviting Ying to watch Meow Chan, I continued the game from the last save and returned to the early morning of the third day.

On the cherry blossom road, the pink-haired girl noticed me coming from a distance and waved at me.

“Morning, Classmate Gaocheng!”

"Morning Classmate Yuchuan, are you watching cherry blossoms today again?"

"Yes- the cherry blossom rain today seems to be heavier than before!"

A cherry blossom fell on my stretched hand--

"Eh, you have petals here..."

While she was talking, she stretched out her hand without thinking to help me remove a cherry blossom from my forehead...

My ears got hot again uncontrollably...

"I removed it for you without your permission... I’m sorry!"

There was a faint blush on Ying’s face and she quickly turned away. Did she only realize that her action was too intimate?

Suddenly the atmosphere was as cold as winter in Siberia… I had to say something to change the atmosphere.

"Meow Chan was jumping for joy before going out today..."

Just talking about the topic of Meow Chan and diverting her attention.

"It is really energetic; I'm really worried that it will mess up Classmate Gaocheng's room...

"Don’t worry, it's not that naughty."

"But, I really want to see what it looks like now..."

This is it! It's time for fate to change its course!

"If Classmate Yuchuan likes, you can visit Meow Chan at any time."

If I didn't say anything, I would definitely miss the best moment to invite her, and then I would not be able to progress with Ying’s follow-up plot.

Although it was just a game, I was still a little nervous.

I remembered that the last time I invited a girl was in junior high school, and I was being treated as a pervert and being mocked severely. Since then, I have never invited a girl again...

"Really? Will this disturb classmate Gaocheng. Besides, your family..."

"No, my family has been traveling recently, so I live alone."

I quickly made up an excuse for not having a family... However, it was really bad to live alone and invite girls to come home...

"Is that so? Then I accept it!"

She seemed to think of something suddenly.

"Classmate Gaocheng makes dinner by yourself every day?"

"...You can say that. Just some simple instant noodles."

I didn’t need to eat, and there were only instant noodles at home.

Although the seasonings were available- would people who play dating sims really use them?

"How can you eat instant noodles every day? Classmate Gaocheng will not get enough nutrition!"

She stretched out her hand, criticize me like a teacher.

"Does Classmate Gaocheng knowhow to make other food? Like nutritious and healthy vegetable dishes."

"That... I don’t think I know."

I scratched my head… would a gaming nerd know how to cook?

"This is not right!... If that’s the case, then, in order to thank you for adopting Meow Chan, let me teach you how to cook."

“……”

It turned into a plot like this... Am I playing this game to learn how to cook? No, I don’t want to...

"Classmate Yuchuan teaching me how to cook... it sounds not bad."

In the end, I was afraid that she would not come to visit me because she was unhappy, so I said this against my will.

"It’s great that classmate Gaocheng also wants to learn it. After all, I don't want to cause trouble for Classmate Gaocheng. But I will definitely make you feel the joy of cooking."

It has already caused trouble for me.

However, looking at how serious she raised her hand... She was really serious and wanted to teach me to cook.

Give me a break, I just want to learn dating skills, but I have no interest in cooking.

"When is Classmate Gaocheng available?"

"Probably, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow."

At least there were club activities to attend tonight.

Although one of the requirements to develop the plot line of Minghai Lily was to play the designated game within [Day 3] and [Day 4], if I could pass that game today, I could make meals with Ying tomorrow.

After all, cooking with Ying was also one of the necessary conditions for the subsequent plot.

This game was too unreasonable, did it mean that all the events would be crowded together?

Fortunately, I had played the first four chapters of the game Escape from Zombie School once, so I was confident that I would clear the game within a day.

"Then tomorrow, okay?"

I nodded.

"Great! I'll prepare everything when I go back~"

Is it really that fun just to prepare a meal? Or is it because of me... no, stop being delusional!
........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you find out this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         


If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment