My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C5 Part 10

 In the cafe and movie theater, I did not see Shuiyuan Weina. Only the game hall was left.

But having said that, if it weren't for most of the shops to close in the evening, I wouldn't have noticed a game hall here. The entrance of the shop was very inconspicuous, and the entire shop was also located upstairs from a game store.

Shuiyuan Weina... would she be here?

I went up the stairs and entered this game hall. This game hall was much larger than what I could see outside, and it had everything from racing, fighting, shooting, music games, and dancing games.

Probably it was Friday evening, as the weekend was about to begin, there were still many students here.

Such game machines with a huge size and physical screen were very old, I have never seen it except in games and animations. Maybe I should give them a try now… No, I should be looking for Miuna Shuiyuan.

By the dance machine over there, many people gathered together... I suddenly had a bad feeling.

I walked over and saw the middle of the crowd, it was--

The blue-haired girl was dancing to her heart's content, and the frequency was so fast that I could not see her movements clearly.

"She is doing it so well! I must have practiced for a long time, but I have never seen her in this game hall. Is she from outside the town?"

"It's also the first time I saw her here. She has been dancing all afternoon. Give her a glass of water."

"So beautiful! SHe looks a bit familiar, I forgot where I saw it..."

"Is it Shuiyuan Weina who will have a concert tomorrow?"

"That said, she looks a bit like her...but I don't think she will have time to play dancing games here if she has a concert tomorrow."

"That's right, I must be wrong."

Passers-by's comments on Shuiyuan Weina were completely different from those of her classmates in school.

"Nana, rest for a while."

When she finished dancing a song, I stopped her.

"Classmate Gaocheng?"

She was soaked in sweat. I didn't know how long she had been playing here.

"Your mother and I have been looking for you, why did you...leave home?"

When I reached a place where no one was, I asked her in a low voice.

"...I don't want to attend that concert."

"But didn't you prepare for the concert for a long time? Wouldn't it be a pity to give up?"

"After the rehearsal, I found that I was too nervous... If I go to a concert like this, it will only become a farce. I don't know what to do. My mind is completely blank. I don't know what to do after I leave home. When I got to this place...I know that my mother did a lot to hold the concert well, and my giving up is unfair to her. But with the current state, I am really unable to perform on stage..."

"Then don't do anything deliberately, just express yourself like usual singing. Just like when you were dancing, you didn't deliberately perform anything, but everyone praised it?"

"……Really?"

"I heard it all, and I saw with my own eyes how outstanding Classmate Shuiyuan’s dance is. If you perform on stage in that state, I don’t think it will be worse than any form of performance you had in your past."

"But, this is my first concert, which is different from the previous live broadcasts or other..."

"What about the first concert? If you can have a wonderful performance, that is the proof of your strength. If you perform poorly, you can leave the star road and do what you want. The result is uncertain anyway. Only by trying will you know."

"Since Classmate Gaocheng said so..."

She nodded.

"Feeling nervous is a normal reaction that everyone will have. You just need to know that I am your fan and I will always support you."

"……I know."

"Hey? Stop crying, your eyes will be swollen tomorrow."

I saw that her eyes were slightly red, so I immediately found the tissue and handed it to her.

"Okay……"

She wiped her teary eyes with a tissue.

"That... I'll take you home."

"... But I don't want to face my mother today, I'm afraid I will be more nervous facing her."

"Classmate Shuiyuan can stay at my house for one night. It just so happens that my parents are traveling outside recently… I promise that I will not do anything to you! If I do, I will go to hell!"

She put away her skeptical eyes when she heard me say this.

"Pff...I believe in you, Classmate Gaocheng."

Fortunately, she didn't know that I had touched Ying’s *c*h*es*t… otherwise, she would think I was some kind of pervert.

I helped Shuiyuan Weina call Ms. Shuiyuan told her that her daughter's condition was well, and spent some time persuading her not to worry, and Shuiyuan Weina would rush to the concert venue tomorrow. Although Ms. Shuiyuan was very dissatisfied, she had no choice but to agree to it.

——After taking a bath, Shuiyuan put on the pajamas I found at home. Until today, I finally understood why this house prepared female pajamas for the male protagonist. This was a disguised spoiler, right? It was a pity that I didn't realize this at all when I saw women's pajamas. I thought it was for some players with special hobbies to entertain themselves...

"Class Gaocheng, tomorrow's concert... will it really be a success?"

"Well, if you can rest well, you will be successful."

This kind of nervous feeling in her could not be eliminated, I could only comfort her as much as possible.

"Anyway, thank you for today, Classmate Gaocheng."

She closed the door gently.
............................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         
Patreon Advance Chapter Volume 1 Ends
You can now read the entire volume 1 on patreon

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation
YYou c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte* rs at ( ot a ku t l .bl /o g s po t . /c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment