My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C5 Part 6

 “……”

Shuiyuan Weina just quietly bowed her head and listened without saying a word.

"You were distracted by the cooking again, right? I told you not to prepare the meal by yourself anymore. You have to prepare for the concert."

"!……Yes."

Shuiyuan Weina seemed to want to say something for a moment, but after shivering slightly, she listened to his mother's words again.

...But I knew that cooking was her 'only interest'. Even such a thing was not allowed, this was clearly over the top.

"Remember, I have done so much to make you a star. You don't need to spend too much time on homework and exams. Learning is useless for your future anyway... I've talked to your head teacher about studying, you just need to maintain sufficient attendance. Remember, don't let me down."

“……”

"Don't lower your head, what's your answer?"

The mother was very dissatisfied with her silence.

"...Yes, I won't let mother down."

Hearing her calm answer, Shuiyuan’s mother nodded and turned to sit in the driving seat.

What a harsh mother, Shuiyuan Weina’s strange character might be caused by her mother.

"Hey, look, isn't that Shuiyuan Weina in our class?"

"Yeah, it is her. I heard that She is still an idol. Why does she still want to come to school with such a bright future?"

"Huh! Clearly a celebrity, but she wants to pretend to study hard, who is she trying to show it to?”

The two girls passing by, commented loudly.

...It seemed that things were worse than I thought. I thought that Shuiyuan Weina just had no friends at school, but now it seemed that she was alienated by other people.

Such a thing was too unreasonable.

【The tenth day】
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m
"Classmate Shuiyuan has a lot of things to do after going home, right?"

After eating the shrimp fried rice, I asked Shuiyuan Weina. First of all, it was necessary to understand her living conditions.

"Just because I'm preparing for a concert recently, so I will be a bit busier than usual..."

"Actually, I saw your mother come to pick you up yesterday."

"Really?! ... You heard everything my mother said?"

She looked at me cautiously.

"I heard some..."

"In that case..."

"Do you think everything she said is right?"

I asked her. Honestly speaking, I did not like the act of parents placing their hopes on their children. It was almost like a puppet of parents.

"Although I don't know if it's right, my mother said that everything she did was for my future..."

It turned out that no matter what year it was, parents would always be the same.

This problem was not unique to the game, it was everywhere in reality.

"What does Classmate Weiyuan want to do in the future?"

"I don't know... Mother said that I would be a star."

"Do you want to be a star?"

"……I do not know."

I couldn't help sighing.

This kind of dialogue has been conducted 10 times, but I haven't been able to get her real thoughts...

To be honest, if I didn’t need to clear her plot line, I was not qualified to be a life mentor here. After all, I was a very casual person myself. I just played games at school every day and did things I was interested in. I rarely thought about the future...

"I don't have a specific goal, I can only listen to my mother's words. It's incomprehensible to Classmate Gaocheng, right?"

"I can't say that I can't understand it. Although my parents didn't plan my future, I really don't have any idea about my future..."

"So, you can only obey, right?"

She couldn't believe it.

"It's not like that. All your parents can give you are suggestions. You should decide what you should do."

"How can that be possible?"

She seemed to be in the middle of the two personalities of 'introverted' and 'emotional'.

"Classmate Shuiyuan, have you ever talked about the future with your mother? It's not just 'listening' but 'discussing'?"

“……”

It didn’t sound like she did.

"Classmate Shuiyuan... What I want to tell you is that your future should be decided by yourself!"
............................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         
Patreon Advance Chapter V1 C8 Part 6

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment