My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C7 Part 2

Patreon Advance Chapter V2 C3 P1
You can now read the entire volume 1 on Patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like
Part 2
"Two cappuccinos, please enjoy your drink."

I put down my coffee, feeling a little bored. I then stood by a nearby pillar, waiting for the next guest who I didn't know when they would appear.

"...I said, it's okay to get married, but there is absolutely no way to accept having to take care of two children."

The woman at that table was talking. Sure enough, it was a blind date, and according to this situation, the man was in a very bad situation.

"Ying Is already in high school and can take care of herself. Although Jasmine is only in the first grade of middle school, she is very cute..."

Ying?

Was it a coincidence? Was it the same name? After all, there were many girls with this name.

Although the man lowered his voice, the content of the conversation was still clear to me.

"But your work is so busy. If we get married, then does it mean that I have to take care of..."

"Then, how about hiring a babysitter?"

"The cost of hiring the nanny is too much, I will think about it again... Thank you for the coffee, Hongye."

The woman left the seat.

"Sigh……"

The man sat alone and sighed.

I was still thinking about the content of their dialogue. It seemed that the man wanted to remarry this woman, but the woman refused him because the man had two daughters...

It was so pitiful.
……

"This wasn't your first part-time job, right? Student Gaocheng? Surprisingly, you have a pretty good physical strength."

After the business closed at eight o'clock, the manager came to me specially.

"It's really my first time working… regarding my physical strength, probably I often exercise."

I yawned. There was no fatigue setting in this game, so I wouldn’t be tired even after running ten kilometers.

"It just so happened that Shanqi, who was supposed to work part-time, suffered a foot injury and was unable to come this week, so the shop is very short of manpower... If Student Gaocheng is free, can you work on Tuesday and Thursday? The wage will be the same as today."

Ying happened to be working here on Tuesday. Was this some kind of hint? Working together could strengthen the relationship, and help me understand why she wanted money, so I readily agreed.

"Thank you, Student Gaocheng"

【Ninth Day】

The ninth day came quickly. Very well then, this time, I would pass the game in one go!

"I didn't expect to be able to work with classmate Gaocheng."

I left the classroom with Ying and walked to the cafe where we were going to work at.

As expected of a game, the sun was almost still hanging over my head when school was over, which was not the same as real-life at all.

"The store manager said that he needed manpower, I have nothing to do, so I can help."

Today was also a very important day, because all the plotlines of the other two girls would intersect today.

Whether it was Shuiyuan Weina being scolded by her mother, or Minghai Lily's game club's crisis, or the part-time job in a cafe, all happened after school, and it was necessary for me to give up the other two in order to continue Ying's story.

But I was still worried about them...

"What's the matter with you, you've always been absent-minded lately?"

Sure enough, Ms. Shuiyuan was already at the school gate, reprimanding Shuiyuan Weina.

“……”

I forcibly turned my head to the other side, not looking at them. But the sound continued to pass into my ears.

……

"...I won't let mother down."

it was finally over.

No, it was not that simple. Wasn't the man who appeared over there the former club president!

After typing a paragraph on the phone, the man looked anxiously at the teaching building, which was exactly the direction of the game club...

In a while, Minghai Lily would come down to see him.

"What's the matter, classmate Gaocheng? You don't need to go to work if you feel uncomfortable. I'll talk to the store manager for you."

"No, I'm just thinking of something. Let's go."

I no longer looked at Shuiyuan Weina and the former club president. People shouldn't always look backward and should focus on the way forward.

"Oh, two of you come together today? It's great! Otherwise, I really wouldn't know what to do."

The shop manager was very happy to see us and immediately greeted us. He told us to change into uniforms and start work.

Still, the store was full of high school students. There were very few young people in this small town, except for high school students.

But what made me wonder was, what kind of relationship did the middle-aged man have with Yin yesterday?

'Ding--'

A customer was here.
...........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.

Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/

You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         
Patreon Advance Chapter V2 C3 P1
You can now read the entire volume 1 on Patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment