My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C5 Part 9

 【Eleventh Day】

What I didn't expect was that Shuiyuan did not come to school today.

If she was not sick, then something must have happened, such as being forbidden to go to school by her mother.

Damn it. Why was this happening?

Anyway, I should go visit her after school. I needed to know what was going on and how to process her plot line.

With the help of Bantian Yuaner, I got her home address from her head teacher.

But what I didn't expect was that when I actually came to this address, I found out that her house was not a mansion like I thought it was- but just one of an ordinary apartment building.

Ms. Shuiyuan's life didn't seem to be as glamorous as she looked. That was why she desperately wanted her child to be stars and live a better material life? The so-called life of the daughter of a wealthy family was actually an illusion deliberately cultivated by her mother. Maybe Shuiyuan Weina had made a lot of effort in daily life to keep the truth from being known, right? At the same time, she was still accepting the ridicule and isolation of her classmates. I didn’t know how she was able to survive until now.

"Ding Dong—"

I pressed the intercom.

"Who are you?"

It was her mother who answered the intercom, and she did not seem to recognize me whose voice was slightly changed by the intercom.

"Hello, I'm looking for Shuiyuan Weina and I need to give her today's test paper."

"Thank you, please put the test paper in the mailbox."

"...There are some topics that need to be explained to her in person."

"She is sick, I am afraid it is a little inconvenient now. I'm sorry."

"...If that’s the case. Okay."

Her mother's attitude was very determined, and it seemed that I would not be able to get her open the door.

I should go home.

I have completely failed, and was ready to meet the GAMEOVER pop up tonight again...

【Twelfth Day】

I opened my eyes in confusion.

The game that I thought would end did not show GAMEOVER, and it was the morning of the 12th day.

This was a situation that I had never encountered before. Was it because I accidentally made the right choice?

Now it was unpredictable how the plot would develop… I should go to school first...

...

Shuiyuan Weina still didn't come to school.

Should I go to visit her house after school?

The answer was yes, otherwise I would not be able to know what would happen to her.

But what I didn't expect was that at the school gate after school, her mother took the initiative to find me, but she did not drive that luxury car today.

"Classmate Gaocheng!"

Ms. Shuiyuan accurately remembered my last name and said in a rare eager tone--

"Do you know where Shuiyuan Weina is?"

I thought about the meaning of this sentence. If she didn’t know where your daughter was, it meant...

"Shuiyuan Weina is missing?"

"……Yes."

Ms. Shuiyuan hesitated, and reluctantly admitted.

"But isn't she sick and resting at home?"

"Actually it was to prepare for the concert. I took her to the rehearsal yesterday, and she was practicing singing in her room at night. But this morning I found out that she was no longer at home. She must have sneaked out while I was sleeping. Tomorrow is the day of the concert, but something like this happens..."

"As a mother, what you care about at this time should be the safety of your daughter, right?"
YYou c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte* rs at ( ot a ku t l .bl /o g s po t . /c  o m
"How do you know that I didn't care about her safety! ... I have been looking for her since this morning, but I still didn’t have any clue. You said you are her friend, then you must know where she will go, right?"

So she admitted that I was her friend now?
YYou c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte* rs at ( ot a ku t l .bl /o g s po t . /c  o m
"I do not know."

"You must know, please think where she might go."

"I have known her for less than two weeks. We only met at school. I really don't know where she will go."

I spread my hands and shrugged my shoulders. This was the truth.
YYou c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte* rs at ( ot a ku t l .bl /o g s po t . /c  o m
"Her head teacher and other classmates have no clue. I can only ask you for help."

After losing her daughter, she finally lowered her proud head.

"...As a friend, I will naturally look for her. But this is because I am worried about her safety, and I don't want her to live in suffering after coming back. The reason why a child like her runs away from home must be the pressure is too great at home and she can’t take it anymore. Please think about it.”

"I will consider this matter. As long as you can help me find my daughter, I can give you money."

She obviously hasn't realized her problem. I did think that it was not enough. I could foresee that once Shuiyuan Weina got back, she would be treated more harshly.

However, Shuiyuan Weina looked like a girl who rarely went out alone, so she might starve to death by herself. From my personal point of view, I think I needed to find her first.

"I don’t want money. I care about her because I am her friend, not because of any payment or identity. I will try to find her now. I believe she will be fine. Please don't worry too much."

Saying goodbye to Shuiyuan’s mother, I began to think about where to start looking.

Where would she go, what would her interest be...

I should start with the commercial street...

The shops and movie theaters in the commercial street of the small town were all closed when I went there. It really was a small town with no nightlife. The few shops that were still open were coffee shops, movie theaters, and game halls.
............................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         
Patreon Advance Chapter Volume 1 Ends
You can now read the entire volume 1 on patreon

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation
YYou c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte* rs at ( ot a ku t l .bl /o g s po t . /c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment