My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C6 Part 3

"By the way, I still have something to say to Classmate Gaocheng."

"What...what is it?"

My heart beat faster, and suddenly I had an unknown premonition.

"Mother, can we say a few words alone?"

She turned to Ms. Shuiyuan, and Ms. Shuiyuan agreed to her request and left the room.

She fiddled with her fingers nervously.

"Thank you Classmate Gaocheng for what happened in the past few days. Without you, I might have collapsed now… it would’ve been impossible for this successful performance to happen."

Oh no.... Why did her face turn red just because of gratitude?

"And I like Classmate Gaocheng!"

"Eh?!"

The unexpected confession made me feel a little unsteady, which of course was impossible in the game.

But-she confessed to me? I was going to have a girlfriend? !

No, no, how could it be possible, this must be a dream, right?

Wait, this was in the game, it was not wrong to say it was a dream...

And this was the moment before the end. I heard that after accepting the confession, the game would end within a few hours, which would not give players the time to have dates or other sorts of activities.

Moreover, the most important thing was that I had to complete the hidden ending, so I absolutely could not accept the confession here...

"...Although Classmate Shuiyuan is a very good girl, I..."

No, I couldn’t bring myself to say it.

It was too cruel to reject a girl.

"...I see, Classmate Gaocheng."

She actually calmed down before me.

"It’s my fault. I confessed before even asking if Classmate Gaocheng has a girlfriend... Does Classmate Gaocheng already have a girlfriend?"

Although she tried to be as calm as possible, her tone had betrayed her nervousness.

"I……"

How should I answer? I had never experienced this before. 

"...Since Classmate Gaocheng is so hesitant, it means that Classmate Gaocheng has a girlfriend, right?"

"… I…I already have a person I like."

"Who is the one you like?"

Don't ask this question seriously, okay? It sounds like you are going to be mad in the next second if I said someone else.

"Yes... a girl from my glass."

I immediately thought of Ying.

"A, a girl from your class?"

I nodded… Was it that surprising to like classmates?

"Why? I finally like a person but I can't be together with him... Obviously I made lunch for you the first..."

"Sorry, but I think you will meet someone better..."

I said this classic rejection line. It actually made my heart hurt a little...

"...I want to rest alone for a while."

She turned her head and indirectly asked me to leave.

I just remembered that she hadn't had a good rest for two days. If it were a real person, she might have fallen asleep lying on the ground.

"Then, goodbye."

I stood up and left the room.

………..

“Classmate Gaocheng!”

When I left the venue, Ying still hadn't left, and she was waiting at the door... Was she waiting for me?

"Classmate Yuchuan?"

"I'm waiting for you. Your face is a little pale, what happened?"

She approached me and looked at me with concern.

"It's nothing……"

I was a little touched. She was actually waiting for me.

"By the way, Classmate Yuchuan... Is being rejected a cruel thing for a girl?"

I needed to find this out before this story line ended.

"...It is indeed cruel, but everyone's experience is different. She may not forget it in ten years, or she may have a new life in a month."

"Oh..."

Anyway, I didn’t have any kind of relationship experience in reality, I didn’t understand.

【Side Story Ended】

After taking off the helmet, I let out a sigh of relief.

The emotional touch that this game gave me was a bit too real, and it was not good if I accidentally got too involved in it, like those who suffer from 'virtual dependence syndrome'...

After playing for too long, I should go for a walk. Maybe buying something for dinner alone the way.

It was dusk outside, and the temperature was no longer so unbearable compared to the daytime. I walked to the cold noodle stall at the entrance of the school, and there were already three people in line there.

"——This is your Grilled cold noodles, thank you."

The Grilled cold noodles that the couple in front of me bought were just put in the box. Freshly grilled cold noodles, I really wanted to buy it...

"I don't want to eat this low-quality food."

The woman in the couple suddenly yelled violently. 

What happened?

............................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         
Patreon Advance Chapter V2 C1
You can now read the entire volume 1 on Patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation

No comments:

Post a Comment