My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C8 Part 2

Patreon Advance Chapter V2 C3 P4
You can now read the entire volume 1 on Patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like
Part 2
【Fourteenth Day】

Today was my date with Ying.

Yesterday, that was, Saturday, I went to see Shuiyuan Weina's concert.

So this was the second time I have gone to see her concert.

Everything was exactly the same as in the 46th week, but this time her life was without my participation.

Without the ticket provided by Ms. Shuiyuan, I could only get a seat very far back. I was far away from Shuiyuan Weina, but I could feel her different from before...

She was not happy. She was just pretending to be happy. 

After this concert, she would continue to live a harsh life until she became a star and had a life she didn't want to live...

But I couldn't help her anymore. Not only that, I couldn't help Minghai Lily as well. I didn't know how the club was, and no one would tell me.

But now was not the time to feel guilty, the most important thing was the date with Ying.

The door of the coffee shop opened, and I reflexively took a look at who the guests were—

"Yuan!"

Ying walked into the coffee shop wearing a white suspender dress and pink sweater. She saw me here and came and sat in front of me.

"I couldn't help but feel happy when I thought of seeing Yuan today. I was despised by Jasmine..."

After Ying sat down, she began to chatter about her experience.

"Father also had a good chat with auntie, it's time to decide the date of marriage..."

"In this case, the family will become a lot more lively..."

"Ying… Will you go to the movie later?"

I took out two movie tickets that I had kept in my pocket for a long time-I would think of asking her to watch a movie because I was inspired by Minghai Lily.

"Okay!"

...... After all, it was equivalent to a gift that came with the game. This movie was really boring, but I still watched it soberly.

Actually, as long as I was with the angel, it didn't matter what the movie was. This kind of pure love experience was very rare to me, and I enjoyed it very much...

"Wuwuwu, so touching..."

In the dark, I saw Ying take out a tissue to wipe...

How is this simple love movie touching...

After the movie, it was shopping like how other dates went. The commercial street was bustling with people on Sunday. We bought two grilled octopus skewers and lemon tea and sat down on the stone bench on the corner of the street.

"I’m so happy to be able to eat grilled octopus skewers in the afternoon with Yuan like this."

"It's incredible. From the first time I saw Ying, I felt that it was a fateful encounter."

Indeed, the encounter under the cherry tree left a very deep impression in my mind.

"Huh? I didn't expect Yuan to think this way too?"

"Ying, you..."

"Mhm. The first time I saw Yuan, I felt a strange feeling"

Did Ying think so too? My heartbeat was a bit fast...

"So when we first met... what did Ying think of me?"

"Let me think... Yuan, who appeared in front of me at that time, revealed a gentle and soft look."

Was I like that back then? I clearly remembered that it seemed like... Forget it, as long as she was happy about it.

"Later, when I was at a loss, Yuan appeared next to me and promised to take care of Meow Chan for me... At that time, I was sure that I was right. And when I heard that Yuan came to me yesterday, my heart was beating very fast. I feel the warmth of being cared for..."

"...I have been moving frequently all the time, and I have lost contact with friends. This kind of life was really enough... I just want to find someone and be with him forever."

That was right, Ying's mother died in a car accident 6 years ago. Her father was busy at work and she had to take care of her younger sister. Of course, she couldn't enjoy much care.

"Don’t worry, regardless of the past, I will be with you forever in the future."

I patted her head. Her hair felt soft.

"Um! Yuan will be with me forever, right?"

She was asking this again? Was she this insecure? There was a strange feeling in my heart, but it was quickly concealed by Ying's charming smile.

"Ah...yes, I will."

In any case, this was just a simple dating game with such a simple design. It was normal for the character AI to ask exactly the same questions. 

"But Yuan, didn't you say that after graduation, you would go to work in a big city?"

"You still remember what I said so long ago? You are really..."

I pressed a strand of idiot hair that suddenly stood up on the top of her head.

"...If Ying is willing to, we will go together. If not, I will stay with Ying."

"You promise! We will be together forever!"

“I promise.”

We spent an afternoon strolling almost the entire Hanakura Town. Welp, it was a small town after all.

The sky was getting darker, even if we were reluctant, we still had to separate. After all, we haven't reached the point of living together. Seeing her poking her head out of the window on the second floor and waving to me, I suddenly realized that this might be the last day in the game.

How great it would be if there was a way to take her out of the game…
...........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.

Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/

You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         
Patreon Advance Chapter V2 C3 P4
You can now read the entire volume 1 on Patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

1 comment: