My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C7 Part 3

Patreon Advance Chapter V2 C3 P1
You can now read the entire volume 1 on Patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like
Part 3

I opened the door and a middle-aged man and woman walked in.

"Welcome... Ah, are you?"

It was the middle-aged man from yesterday! But this time the woman was not the one from yesterday.

I looked at Ying instinctively. She seemed to be talking to the store manager with her back facing us.

"Two guests, please sit here."

Since he was here, I couldn't drive them out. Moreover, I was not completely sure of his relationship with Ying... I could only try to arrange them in a remote location.

"Two cups of Earl Grey Tea, thank you."

After the man sat down, he ordered. Although I wanted to continue listening to their conversation, I must first place an order for them now.

"The guests over there want two glasses of Earl Grey tea."

"Okay."

Hurry up, I really wanted to hear their conversation...

"Earl Grey tea is ready, please take them to the guests."

The manager put the tea and milk made on the tray and handed it to me.

After serving tea to the two guests, I stood behind a screen not far from them on purpose.

They wouldn't be able to see me standing there.

"...I think you are a good person, we may be a perfect match."

"It's great to hear that, but I have to tell you in advance...I have two daughters."

"...Oh, this is quite troublesome. Although I like children very much, I also have a 3-year-old son. If I form a family with so many children... I am afraid I will be exhausted physically and mentally to take care of the children and work at the same time. "

This woman brought her 3-year-old son by herself, which must be really difficult.

"Don't worry, my two daughters are very sensible. Ying is already in high school and can take care of herself. Although Jasmine is only in the first grade of middle school, she is very well-behaved... By the way, Ying is good at cooking, if you don't mind, you come to our home and taste her cooking skills."

"I believe your daughters must be well-behaved girls, but I'm afraid my son will trouble you..."

"You are worrying too much. I would never think it that way. I think two people can take care of each other if they form a family!"

The man was already a little anxious, because he was afraid that the other person would refuse like the woman yesterday.

"Mhm... what you said is very reasonable. Let's just get to know each other's family situation to see if we are suitable for each other."

"That's great. Because there is a meeting that requires me to travel to a neighboring city for a few days, so is it okay that we meet on Friday?"

I always felt something was wrong in my heart, why did the event always happen on Friday?

“……”

Wait, did they say something again? I had to listen carefully.

"Okay. It's getting too late now, let's meet on Friday."

"Okay, then see you on Friday."

I looked for Ying's figure-she was still greeting the guests on the other side. 

"Thank you!"

After seeing these two guests left, I came to Ying.

"Huh? Is classmate Gaocheng free?"

"Classmate Yuchuan, if you don't mind me asking, what is your order little sister's name?"

"Jasmine, Yuchuan Jasmine."

Jasmine? !

No, if it was not a coincidence, that man was really Yuchuan's father?

So Yuchuan was a single-parent family? Did she know that father wanted to remarry? Did this have to do with her 'need money'?

A series of questions left me confused.

【The tenth day】

Regarding the dish we were going to cook, the result of our discussion was to make Jasmine’s favorite lasagna...

After school, we still went to buy cooking materials together, and then went to Ying’s house to pick up Jasmine.

"Nice to meet you, Elder Brother Gaocheng, just call me Jasmine!"

Jasmine, Ying's younger sister, was a girl in the first grade of middle school, with the liveliness that a girl of this age should have.

"Nice to meet you, Jasmine."

"Hehe, Jasmine is very excited to meet you."

"Wow, my elder sister is so happy."

Jasmine teased.

"Am...Am I? Obviously, it is the same as usual..."

"Hehe--"

"By the way, today we are going to make your favorite lasagna."

"Wow-that's great! By the way, today..."

Jasmine, this little girl, kept twittering all the way. I really didn’t know how Ying could endure it at home...

"We are here."

"Is Elder Brother Gaocheng's house here? Is there anyone else in the house?"

"No, but there is a cat named Meow Chan."

"I know Meow Chan! My elder sister talks about it every day!"

"Jasmine, stop talking..."

I could tell that Ying really didn't know how to deal with Jasmine...

"Meow--"

Meow Chan was already in front of us when we opened the door.

"Meow Chan! So cute!"

"Jasmine! Put away your shoes..."

But Jasmine, who rushed past us when she saw Meow Chan, didn't seem to hear it.

"En? Jasmine is actually able to pet it?"

Meow Chan, who had never been touched by me since I brought it home, allowed Jasmine to pet its head? Was it because Jasmine was a pure child?

Although Meow Chan looked a bit reluctant.

"By the way, didn't classmate Gaocheng say that Meow Chan never let others touch it?"

"Forget it, I don't understand it either..."

We put down the ingredients and started cooking.

The method of making lasagna was a bit complicated, and the meat needed to be marinated for half an hour.

During that period, I had to turn on the TV and switched to the children's channel for Jasmine. 

After half an hour, the formal cooking began...

After the meal was finally ready, it was already two hours later.
...........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.

Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/

You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         
Patreon Advance Chapter V2 C3 P1
You can now read the entire volume 1 on Patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment