My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C6 Part 10

Patreon Advance Chapter V2 C2 P9
You can now read the entire volume 1 on Patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like
Part 10

"No, they don't like games. They join the club only because of the enthusiastic invitation of a beautiful girl and endure to this day. They will indeed be sad for a while after you leave here, but I swear it won't last long."

"In this club, Lily, only you really love games. But with your talent, even if you play games every day, it is not enough to support a club like the game club..."

He even said that. If I still didn’t stand up to help Minghai Lily, then I would not be qualified for a human being——

"In this game club, it is not just the club president who loves games!"

I stood between them, almost face to face with the former club president.

"...Uh, who are you?"

"I'm just an ordinary member of the game club. First of all, I want to tell you that although I admit that not everyone in the game club loves games, I swear that from today onwards, every one of them will become a game lover!"

"Secondly, games exist as hobbies rather than jobs. The club president does have limited abilities, but the type of games she wants to play should be determined by herself, rather than go to your game club and be ordered to play some games by you!"

"Lastly, indeed everyone joined the club because of the club president's appearance and invitation. But if the club president leaves the club, they definitely will not be sad for a while as you said. They will definitely try their best to keep the club president!"

I took out the stack of questionnaires. This was 'evidence' that everyone would do their best to keep the club president...

[Question: What do you think about the game club and what do you think if the club president leaving the club? 】

[Answer: Although I first joined the game club for some other reasons, after a long time, this place feels like home to me, and the club president is like my elder sister. If the club president left, it would probably be as painful as losing a loved one. 】

…Is this guy a siscon? I silently complained.

[Question: What do you think about the game club and what do you think if the club president leaving the club?】

[Answer: Game club? It’s a place where you can relax and unwind (please don’t let the club president see this, she will definitely scold me for not being lazy, please don’t let the club president see this). Can't imagine what the game club will look like after the club president leaves, probably this place will soon be abandoned, right? 】

... It's a pity that the club president has already seen it.

I showed A4 paper full of words, page by page.

[Question: What do you think about the game club and what do you think if the club president leaving the club? 】

[Answer: The game club is the only place in this school that makes me feel like I have a presence! No matter in the class or anyone else, I am always bullied and ignored because I am fat. In the game club, I feel that I and everyone are on an equal footing (everyone will be scolded by the club president, no one is special). Without a game club, I would have no place to stay... So if the club president is going to leave one day, I will try my best to stop it】

This was the last one. It was Tianzhong's answer.

"Everyone……"

Minghai Lily's eyes were red, and when she noticed that I was looking at her, she turned her face to the other side to face the wall.

"Did you see it? This is what everyone really thinks!"

This was my trump card. It seemed that the whole day’s effort of running around worked well...

“……”

The former club president was shocked by my trump card and unable to say anything for a long time.

"Hmm... I admit that everyone in this club really likes it here. But Lily is different from you, she is not just passionate but talented as well! In addition, only when she is with me, her talents would flourish best. You all are laymen, what can you..."

"Then let's fight?"

"What?"

"Let’s fight, just use your so-called game to compete for the club president, and whoever loses will need to give up the club president."

"Are you serious?"

"If you lose to a layman like me, then don’t try to boast about how good you are in front of the club president."

"Gaocheng classmate, you..."

Minghai Lily did not expect that she would become the prize for a duel, and she looked at us two blankly.

"Don't worry, club president. This club contains all your hard work and precious memories, and I’ve seen all your hard work with my own eyes, so I won't let it disappear like that. I won't lose."

"Okay, what game do we play?"

The other party agreed readily, and he seemed confident.

"Since I proposed the duel, you can choose the game type."

"Then don't regret it. I choose fighting games."

Playing fighting games with a controller was not what I was best at. However, I was very confident in my reaction and operation ability, so I should have no problem beating him.

We returned to the classroom for the game club together. Everyone was stunned when they saw the former president and Minghai's red eyes.

"This is the former president of the game club. We are going to compete in the fighting game. If he loses, he promises that he will not harass the club president.”

“This damn guy!"

"Classmate Gaocheng, beat him!"

"Classmate Gaocheng, you can do it!"

For a moment, there were such noises in the classroom, many of them were trying to encourage me...

"Can I choose this ‘Ironfist Superpower’?"

"You can."

Then--

We pressed the buttons on the controller at the same time when the game started.

[‘You Win]

"...I lost."
...........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.

Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/

You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         
Patreon Advance Chapter V2 C2 P9
You can now read the entire volume 1 on Patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment