My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C6 Part 6

Patreon Advance Chapter V2 C2 P6
You can now read the entire volume 1 on Patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like
【Fifth Day】

The fifth day, for this game, was the last day for all the characters in the game to share the same storyline. These were the words I heard from the Waning Moon.

As always, I came to the game club after school and accepted the new task.

This time the task was to clear "Gazing at the Stars". This game was a love game with a woman as the protagonist. There were three routes, and I was about to enter the route of reconciliation with the childhood sweetheart betrayed by the heroine.

[Zhenli: Is this Xin Mu City? Wow-awesome! Those buildings are so tall! It's a big city! 】

In the opening CG, a ponytail girl carrying a plain canvas bag opened her arms in front of a high-rise city building. This girl was the heroine Tiangong Zhenli.

The number of times I saw it at the beginning made me want to puke...

[Zhenli: But where is the Star Idol Academy... Damn it, I don’t understand the map! 】

[Mysterious male voice:...Miss, are you also a freshman in the Star Idol Academy? 】You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

Zhenli turned her head and saw one of the protagonists, who was sitting in a luxury car parked on the side of the road, Shangyue Sen.

The standard male protagonist setting of the girly manga.You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

[Zhenli (internal monologue): This man is so handsome! And he is talking to me! He must be interested in me! But I can't betray Hexi. Hexi is so gentle and considerate to me... But it should be okay to just ask him for directions? 】

[Zhenli: Yes! Huh...Are you also a freshman in the Star Idol Academy? 】

[Sen: Yes, my name is Shangyue Sen. What is your name, Miss? 】

[Zhenli: My name is Tiangong Zhenli, and I came here from Teng Ye Prefecture. But I’m lost and can’t find the Star Idol Academy...]

[Sen (internal monologue): I’ve never heard of this place before...]

[Sen: Can I invite this beautiful lady to sit in my car and go to the Star Idol Academy together? 】

[Zhenli: If it's convenient, of course... And just call me Zhenli. 】

Sen opened the door and got out of the car to face Zhenli.

[Sen: Then please get in the car. It’s an honor to ride with Zhenli. 】

[Zhenli (internal monologue): This is a fateful encounter. Today is indeed my lucky day! 】

And… she completely forgot about her childhood sweetheart in just a few sentences.

What kind of stupid game design was this. Ah, forget it, there were too many things to complain about this game.

……

After the event, I took the initiative to stay to clean the room. The so-called cleaning of the room was actually to be close to Minghai Lily.

It was no different from the behavior of the rich young master in the game.

"Club President, why are you always being strict with Classmate Tianzhong?"

I picked up the cleaning equipment and pretended to clean the floor. AI wouldn't mind me being lazy anyway.

"...I don't know about others, but isn't Classmate Tianzhong the kind of person that wished people to scold him?”

"... You are right."

It was obvious to all that Tianzhong was a masochist, so sympathizing with him was definitely the wrong choice.

"I'm kidding! Actually, I think Classmate Tianzhong is the kind of person who is unorganized in life and can't do things if no one assigns tasks and urges him. So there is no way for him to work well without being strict?"

"Is it the so-called procrastination..."

"Well, it's almost like that. And Classmate Tianzhong is different from Classmate Gaocheng. They didn't join the club because they liked games, but because it was an invitation from a beautiful girl."

Come on, be humble a little! This was the first time I have seen a girl claiming herself to be a beautiful girl!

"But since they have joined this club, they must do what they should do."

"I don't deny that."

"I thought Classmate Gaocheng was the same as them, but I didn't expect Classmate Gaocheng to really love games..."

She stroked her chin and looked at me meaningfully. 

"I have high hope for Classmate Gaocheng, don't let me down!"

"Have the club president thought about making them "like" games?"

"Well...I think about it every day, but it's really difficult. Even if they were offered rewards, they don't seem to have much motivation."

"I think the club president may have used the wrong method."

"Ah? Is that so? So what is the correct way?"

She looked at me expectantly.

"Well... I haven't figured it out yet. If I can think of it, I will tell the club president immediately."

"...Be sure to figure it out."

She solemnly requested. In other words, she really valued this game club. 
...........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.

Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/

You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         
Patreon Advance Chapter V2 C2 P6
You can now read the entire volume 1 on Patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

1 comment:

  1. Aww,your gonna translate for free and then suddenly make us have to pay to continue reading 💀 ah well I guess you have to make money somehow

    ReplyDelete