My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C8 Part 3

Patreon Advance Chapter V2 C3 P4
You can now read the entire volume 1 on Patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like
Part 3

【Fifteenth Day】

Opening my eyes again, it was the early morning of a new day.

...Was this game supposed to be this long? The online strategy did not mention it. Normally, it should be over in two weeks, right?

Could it be... I was still in the hidden ending plot line? Or I accidentally played an unrecorded easter egg?

That was amazing! I had to show off to Waning Moon!

This was a rare opportunity, so I decided to enjoy this unrecorded 15th day before logging out of the game.

I habitually walked to the cherry blossom road. But two weeks later, the cherry blossoms here have almost withered, leaving with green buds on the branches.

...... This messy look was so ugly. Sure enough, the cherry tree looks best when the cherry blossoms are in full bloom.

Today, Ying was not here. I was a little disappointed...

Suddenly, my eyes were covered by two little cold hands...

"Good morning, guess who I am?"

"...It's Ying."

This voice was undoubtedly Ying.

"...You can't guess it at once. Otherwise, it would be too boring, you know?"

Ying looked at me, a little annoyed.

"Okay, okay. I'll guess wrong 3 times in a row next time."

"That’s more like it..."

In reality, falling in love in high school was a behavior called premature love and it would be punished by school teachers and parents.

But there were not so many troubles in the game. Ying and I walked into the class holding hands, not fearing to be seen by others. No one was surprised. It seemed that the AI ​​in this game was set to be like this.

At noon, the two of us cuddled up on the rooftop to eat lunch, and at night we went home together holding hands.

This day was simply the best. It made me experience what it felt like to have a girlfriend in real life.

[You have been playing for 24 hours, please leave the game and take a rest to avoid your body functions from falling into chaos. 】

——?

The system pop-up that only existed in the manual appeared in front of me... This was the first time I got this notice after playing this game for so long. I should probably save the game and rest for a while later...

This game could only be archived when I went home and slept. So I decided to go home.

As soon as I opened the door, Meow Chan ran to my feet, meowing and spinning around me.

"What's wrong? Are you hungry? I'll get you cat food, don't worry."

I took the cat food to the cat food bowl, but...

The cat food bowl was full.

"Meow meow--"

Meow Chan was still spinning around my feet, which was very different from the usual way of ignoring me. Was it sick? Was there a vet in this town?

I didn't know what was going on... Probably I should ask Ying what to do tomorrow.

Of course, I wanted to quit the game and eat something first.

[Do you want to save? 】

【Yes】

[Do you want to continue the game? 】

"Exit the game."

“……”

"Exit the game."

“……”

"Log out……"

I kept repeating, but the system did not give me any response.

"What happened?"

The log-out menu was right in front of my eyes, but it was like a BUG, ​​no matter how I clicked it, there was no response.

"Why can't I log out?"

My heart dropped, and the emotion of fear filled my body.

I could not quit the game? !

How could this be possible? Would I be trapped forever in this game?

No, no, this was absolutely impossible.

"Continue the game."

Helpless, I had to try to continue. What kind of bug was this! Hurry up and finish today and try again in the morning——

When I opened my eyes again, the dazzling sunlight shone on my face, but I was not in the mood to stretch out my hand to block it.

"Meow--"

I was taken aback by the sudden appearance of Meow Chan, but I didn't have time to worry about it now.

What was going on? Failing to log out again in the morning, I decided to check if there was anything wrong with other places in the game...

The moment I opened the door, Meow Chan also rushed out with me. It was acting very abnormal today.

"Meow Chan, you—"

There was a piece of paper in its mouth. It was a bunch of incomprehensible things drawn crookedly on it.

I picked up the piece of paper, flipped its direction, and finally barely recognized that the drawings on it were Chinese characters. When did cats learn to write?

"Waiting to crack the program, be careful of the people around you."

Seeing this, my mind instantly went blank.
...........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.

Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/

You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         
Patreon Advance Chapter V2 C3 P4
You can now read the entire volume 1 on Patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

1 comment:

  1. I’m getting Doki doki vibes,I have a bad feeling

    ReplyDelete