My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C8 Part 6

 
Patreon Advance Chapter V2 C3 P9
You can now read the entire volume 1 on Patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like
"Uh!"

The edge of my outstretched finger became pixelated, and I couldn't move it. The surrounding cherry trees, the ground began to appear like some corrupted images.

"The world without Yuan is worthless... So let's become fragments together!"

"Run! The data around her is beginning to be formatted! It will cause huge damage to the brain if the player comes into contact with it!"

Meow Chan rushed over and shouted.

This is formatting? ? ?

I couldn’t help but recall what the professor said in the class. 

So the data reset in the VR world actually looked like this? 

Was this all caused by Ying?

"The space around her is beginning to crumble! Why are you still standing there? Run!"

The voice in Meow Chan's body shouted to me, and then it turned and ran away in the opposite direction of Ying.

I quickly followed Meow Chan, and from the sound of footsteps, I could tell that Ying was not far behind.

"Where should we go!"

Fortunately, there was no physical exhaustion in the game, otherwise, I would have already collapsed.

"Don't ask, just follow me!"

Unexpectedly, Meow Chan took me to school.

"Hey, you—"

The teacher at the gate saw us running into the school and shouted at us.

"You stop—"

Unable to stop us, he turned to try to stop Ying who followed closely behind.

"Uh--!"

The teacher let out a short cry. 

I turned my head and saw an unforgettable scene...

His whole person was quickly fragmented, and then torn into pieces. The whole process was too fast. Only a few drops of blood spurted out and splashed on Ying's face.

"It's all just data, don't look at it!"

When Meow Chan said so, I helped it open the glass door of the teaching building...

"Who are you, and why would Ying become like this?"

"There is no time to explain now! You must find a place to hide until the program is cracked--"

When I played Escape from the Zombie School, I definitely didn't expect that one day I would fall into this situation.

"Many of these rooms can't be opened, I tried it! Class B-21 may be able to..."

"Then go there!"

The door of classroom B-21 opened all of a sudden, and it seemed that Minghai Lily still did not have a key.

"This……"

The game consoles and CDs that used to pile up in the room were gone, only a few chairs were scattered around.

Finally, was it disbanded...

"Hurry up and close the door! Do you want to die?"

Without time to think so much, I immediately closed the door and locked it.

"Er... thank you for saving me... Are you a real person or a virtual person? Or a cat? Why do you know my name? Why do you want to save me?"

"Of course I am a real person, why do you ask so many questions in one breath, you will know when you go out, shut up now!"

I was yelled at by a cat...

"At least tell me why you saved me? If you fail, will your life be in danger?"

"...Of course I will be in danger if I fail! I saved you because I recommended this game to you, and I am partly responsible for you in this dangerous situation."

"You said that you recommended this game to me? Are you... Waning Moon?"

"Yes, I am Waning Moon."

It... ah no... she reluctantly admitted her identity.

"You, you, you are not a NEET, no, I mean you are not a man?"

"You can fill in any information on the Internet? Can't I be a girl?"

She said confidently. I have heard of NEET pretending to be cute girls online, but I have never heard of girls pretending to be a NEET.
...........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.

Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/

You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         
Patreon Advance Chapter V2 C3 P9
You can now read the entire volume 1 on Patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment