My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C2 Part 1

Chapter 2- Campus Love Also Needs A Walkthrough

Ying went to have lunch with other girls, and she didn't give me a chance at all.

On the other hand, Bantian Yuaneri had invited me to play on the playground.

Saying that he would be for in a while, but after I waited for some time, this guy still hasn’t shown up.

Earlier, when I just finished the meal, he told me to wait for him under the shade of the corner of the playground near the teaching building, but after I waited here for 10 minutes, I still did not see any trace of him. There were only the glaring sunlight and the rustle of leaves blowing in the wind.

Damn it! Wasting so much time of mine, I couldn’t have spent this time with my pink angel...

Just when I planned to go back to the classroom now...

Boom!

"Eh!"

Something hit the back of my head very hard--

Although I did not feel the pain, my vision was blurred. I had to squat down and cover my head, and it took about 1 minute to recover.

Looking back, the first thing I saw was the tennis ball rolling on the ground.
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m
Tennis?

It was actually this kind of dangerous thing. This kind of thing could fly so fast and so high. If it were to hit me in reality, I would get a concussion, right?

Thanks to the fact that this was a dating sim, not not a real war or horror game, or special games designed for masochists, players would not feel pain in this game. Otherwise, I would probably need to lie down on the ground for a while.

"I, I’m sorry! Are you okay?"

An anxious voice sounded behind me.

I turned my head—it was a small, slender girl with long blue hair, with thick brown-framed glasses. Her eyes were almost entirely covered by her long bangs.

I didn’t understand the purpose of keeping such long bangs. Are they not afraid to block their sight? But her voice sounded really nice.

"I did have a feeling of my soul flying out of my body just now. But now, I think I am still alive the time being."

"It must be very painful... I'm so sorry.  Please tell me how I can compensate you..."

What? Why is she suddenly talking about compensation this kind of thing… I was not able to react in time. What kind of plot is this? Does she think that I am some kind of insurance scammer? Or is she some kind of rich girl that has no concept of money?

"Compensation is unnecessary..."

Of course, I would not mind if she wanted to compensate me using her body. But this game was not an 18+ game, and this kind of plot definitely would not appear.

"But my mother said that if I did something wrong, you must compensate..."

"I really don't need money or anything..."

This was the truth. I had a lot of money in this game, enough to buy food and drinks every day.

Money was of no use to me. Of course, it was only limited to in the game. It would be nice if my real life was as easy as this game...

"Um... don't want money? That's really troublesome..."

She seemed to be in a dilemma...

When I was about to say, “I'm fine, you can leave now.” she suddenly, said, "Then... please let me make lunch for you!"

"...Make lunch for me?"

I didn't expect that she would so obsessed with compensation, she really seriously thought about the method of compensation. Making lunch… It was really an ingenious idea… Sure enough, it was something that would only appear in a game...

I couldn’t help but recall the time when I was being stepped on a foot by a girl in college before, and she clearly looked at me with disgust... But it was me who was being stepped on...

The reality was really cruel.

"Yes, my lunch box will not be very tasty... but at least, it will reduce hunger."

Can only reduce hunger? I no longer looking forward to this kind of lunch. It actually made me wonder if I could get a bad stomach in the game after eating some bad meals?

"Um, the lunch is unnecessary..."

"Ah... Could it be that someone else has already made lunch for you?"

"No..."

"Great... Please wait for me at the stone bench over there tomorrow noon, okay?"

She pointed to the stone bench under the shade of the tree on the back of the teaching building. It was a very secluded place, the kind that no one would pass by for a day. However, was it really good for her to decide so simply?

"……Okay."

Since she was so obsessed with compensation, I agreed with her.

It was not a bad thing to have someone making lunch for you anyway, and it could be seen that although she was only wearing a school uniform, she had fair skin and a sweet voice. She would look much prettier if she dresses up.

This was probably the remaining heroine that could be conquered, right? Alas, she seemed like a little girl who didn’t have a very impressive appearance.

"I'm going now… Please don't forget it tomorrow."

"Mhm, I will come, goodbye."

Obviously, we didn't know each other's names, but they had made this agreement... It seemed she was also a very careless girl.
........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you find out this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         


If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

2 comments: