My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C6 Part 8

Patreon Advance Chapter V2 C2 P7
You can now read the entire volume 1 on Patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like
Part 8

【Ninth Day】

In the game club.

[Zhenli: Ah! 】

Zhenli woke up from the dream.

[Zhenli: Hexi appeared in my dream, is it because I still have feelings for him in my heart? 】

[Zhenli: After all, we have known each other for 10 years and have been in love with each other for 3 years. It is impossible to have no feelings...]

[Zhenli: I want to forget this, but I can't calm down...Should I go to Hexi? 】

【Yes】or 【No】

I selected the option "Yes".

Zhenli picked up the phone and sent a text message to Hexi.

[Zhenli: What doI do if Hexi doesn't want to see me... No, although he told me to forget each other from now on, he must be like me…. He still has a feeling for me... 】

After a while, a new text message appeared on Zhenli’s phone.

[Hexi: See you in the central square at 1 o'clock in the afternoon. 】

Zhenli happily lay down on the bed and rolled.

[Zhenli: Wow! Great! Hexi would like to see me! ... Calm down, which dress should I wear to see him...]

I yawned. This kind of plot was simply boring. I could finally understand the feelings of the other members. I hoped it would end soon.

"Um, Classmate Gaocheng, the club president went out again?"

Classmate Tianzhong quietly approached me.

I looked around the classroom for a while, and indeed did not see Minghai Lily. It seemed that it was the turning point of the plot again.

"It must be because of the former club president. I mean classmate Gaocheng, don't you want to see it?"

"Can I?"

"Only you are valued by the club president the most. If we go, I'm afraid the president will scold us..."

I left the room and walked directly to a remote corner of the playground.

There was a waist-high flower bed here, and Minghai was on the other side of the flower bed, talking with a man.

Although wearing everyday clothes, it should be a high school Classmate based on age.

I walked quietly and hid behind a tree.

"...Don't come to me again."

This was the voice of Minghai Lily.

"Are you still unwilling to forgive me?"

The young man asked her anxiously.

"The betrayer is not qualified to say this!"

"I may not be able to argue that, but there is a reason for that..."

"No matter how you explained, you asked for the transfer yourself, right?"

"I just think that there will be a better future..."

"Don't say it, I'm tired of hearing your words..."

Minghai's voice gradually lowered.

"Calm down first. I'll come to you tomorrow again."

After the man left, I walked out from behind the tree.

"Classmate Gaocheng?"

Minghai was shocked when she saw me.

"I didn't mean to eavesdrop..."

This kind of eavesdropping plot was too deliberate, as long as I stopped behind the flower bed, they would not be able to find me.

"...After the activity is over, accompany me for a cup of coffee."

She looked tired.

"Okay."

The coffee shop was not far from the school, just two blocks away. Further away would be the commercial district and the theater where Shuiyuan Weina performed.

Of course, the town itself was not big, so no matter where I needed to go, it would not take me to get there.

"Two lattes, thank you."

Minghai Lily said that she would pay for it, so I ordered the same coffee as her.

The decoration of the coffee shop was full of modern and simple style. The part facing the street was made of glass walls, and I could see the scene of people coming and going outside.

There was a small chandelier above each table in the store. This ambiguous brightness was just suitable for couples or friends to communicate in a low voice.
...........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.

Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/

You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         
Patreon Advance Chapter V2 C2 P7
You can now read the entire volume 1 on Patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment