My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C5 Part 8

"My mother, she said, although this concert is only a campus concert, she has invited very important people to come... She told me not to make any mistakes. If they like me, I will probably need to give up my school life and go to rehearse and record the show."

"But I don't want that... I want to study and then go to university with my own strength. Maybe I will still follow this path in the end, but at least now I want to live a high school life that is no different from others!"

She finally told her true thoughts.

I finally succeeded in persuading her to make a historic breakthrough.

"I agree with you."

“Thank you……"

I stroked her head.

Of course, this action was purely inadvertent, and it didn’t mean that I had any special thoughts about her... Even if I had special thoughts, I had to wait until I got the hidden ending before considering it.

As a result, after I stroked her head, her body became stiff as if she had lost her soul... and Ying also seemed to have this reaction as well.

How to put it, it was really cute but...

No, no... I shook my head. I should stop thinking about having ​​a harem ending. My goal now was to get the hidden ending.

Since I wanted to get the hidden ending, I couldn’t confess to her... at least in this game play it was destined that there would be no results between us.
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte* rs at ( ot a ku t l .bl /o g s po t . /c  o m
So it was better to think about what to do next and how to solve this problem.

The time now was after school.

The school gate was full of students leisurely preparing to leave the school. Everyone in the game seemed to be so happy...

I suddenly remembered that a sage once said: Things that can be solved by talking should never be solved by money.

But for me, who had neither money nor talking skills, all I could rely on was my talking skill.

I had specifically asked Shuiyuan to exchange school duty dates with other Classmates in the class, so we could come out first and have a good conversation with her mother. (TN: School duty date is the day that some students would need to stay after the class to clean the classroom and do various cleaning tasks.)

I walked to the luxury car that was out of place in this town.

"Who are you?"

After I knocked on the glass a few times, the window slid down.

Ms. Shuiyuan put her hair in an up-do today, and the crystal pendant on her neck and earrings were shining in the sun.

"Hello, Auntie."

I decided to start with a generic title.

"I'm Shuiyuan Weina's friend, and my name is Gaocheng Yuan. Sorry for coming here all of sudden, but may I ask will Classmate Shuiyuan have a concert on Saturday?"

"Are you here for the concert ticket?"

Her sight remained on the magazine in her hand.

"No, I came for Classmate Shuiyuan's own thoughts. I want to ask, as her mother, do you know her thoughts?"

"...It has nothing to do with you."

Impatient, she was preparing to roll up the car window, but I quickly pressed the glass.

"I am a friend of Classmate Shuiyuan. She is very upset now, so please allow me to talk to you about something."

"If she is upset, she will tell me, I am very busy."

Such a cold retort almost made me very angry.

"No, I don't think you understand what she thinks. Because she feels more and more inferior under your pressure, and she doesn't dare to express herself at all."

"What did you say?"

She finally put her gaze on me, but the expression was not friendly.

"Classmate Shuiyuan is living a miserable life every day, being forced to do things that she doesn't want to do. She is alienated by everyone at school."

"How do you know that she is living a miserable life? And she doesn't need to be friends with ordinary people. Being friends with the weak will only drag her down."

"No, I'm her friend, she told me this personally. Originally, she had the interest in cooking, but now you took that interest away from her as well. I have seen her being happy and sad. That is the real her. Although I am only a high school student, I know that she will collapse eventually if she continues to live like this."

"You don't understand anything at all. You can endure any pain. When she becomes a popular star in the future, she will definitely appreciate what I did for her."

Such remarks were difficult to refute without sophistry.

"If she becomes a star and feels happy, of course, she will be grateful to you. But is it really her wish to become a star?"

"Who doesn't want to be a star?"

"She is not your shadow, Ms. Shuiyuan. She doesn't like the daily publicity and social life you planned for her. She said that she wanted to be like a normal child like other people, going to class, participating in clubs, and going home with classmates after school. Go for a coffee, go shopping and watch a movie with friends… you must not know these..."

"Wait until she becomes a star, she can have as many friends, food, and beautiful clothes as she wants. Do you know these?"

"This kind of Shuiyuan Weina is just a soulless person, I don't want to see..."

"This is our business... She is my daughter. Please leave."

Even after saying so much, did I still fail? And being treated as a naive boy made me very upset. I must find a way to convince her...

But think about it, after all, would anyone accept a stranger’s words easily?
............................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         
Patreon Advance Chapter Volume 1 Ends
You can now read the entire volume 1 on patreon

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation
YYou c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte* rs at ( ot a ku t l .bl /o g s po t . /c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment