My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C6 Part 4

 "I'm so fed up with you. You hate this and that all day. Why don't you find a rich person to support you?"

The man didn't seem to want to tolerate it.

"Is money the root of all problems? Do you remember that I told you that today is my birthday? I deliberately didn't remind you to see if you would remember it. And then? Not only did you not remember it, but you also took me to eat something like this! Just playing games every day, do you have... No, you definitely got virtual dependence syndrome!"

"Customers, please don't quarrel..."

It could be seen that the uncle who sold cold noodles was very embarrassed. What this man did was also unacceptable. He couldn’t even remember his girlfriend’s birthday.

"Aren't you also chatting with your smart companion all day long? Don't think that I didn't know that you have set your smart companion into the image of your first love!"

"Xixi? He is more considerate than you!"

Xixi was probably the name she gave to her smart companion.

"It's Xixi again, what can he do for you?"

"What can he do... He knows what I think. He will order hygiene products for me in advance before the menstrual cycle. He usually asks me to eat more vegetables and go to bed early. He checked the weather forecast the day before I went out and reminded me to wear more clothes. After the boss scolded me, he would comfort me not to get angry, and even wish me a happy birthday when you are busy playing games. Can you do this? I am also fed up with this. You don’t care about me at all. You only like games …Forget it."

The woman left without looking back.

"Hey……"

The man put the cold grilled noodles in his hand back to the stall, and then tried his best to chase the woman...

"Hey, how could he do this? The cold noodles would be sad too, alright?"

The boss and I looked at each other...

"Er... If you don't mind it, you can have these cold noodles. I won’t charge you, since they have already paid it anyway."

He pointed to the quarreling couple who went away.

"...Thank you boss, then."

Naturally, I would not mind it. After hesitating, I reached out and took the grilled cold noodles.

This boss was such a good person, it had been a long time since I saw such a kind person.

"People nowadays... either are addicted to games or smart companions. They are all fascinated by these artificial intelligences. My daughter also loves to use smart companions. She said that it is more considerate than all the boys she knows. Maybe I will buy one one day..."

The boss continued to grill the next cold noodle while thinking about it.

Smart companions... artificial intelligence...

I didn't have a good impression of this thing. The failure of my love life could be attributed to it.

Speaking of it, the last time I came into contact with a smart companion was when I was in junior high school.

At that time, contact lens type microcomputers were not so popular, and most people were using handheld or wristband type to perform human-computer interaction through desktop projection or holographic projection.

Endea just launched the 7th generation product of the smart companion Amicus series at that time, and my parents bought one as a birthday gift for me in the first year of junior high school.

After all, it was a new product. For me at the time, it was something worth showing off with classmates and friends.

Although artificial intelligence at that time was not as perfect in algorithms as it was now, its personality had been able to respond to user needs like a real person. Therefore, until the second grade, my smart companion and I were still good friends.

It was the end of the first semester of the second year, and I had a crush on a girl in my class. The girl was beautiful in appearance and good in academics. She was like a goddess in her year. I only dared to look at her from afar but didn't have the courage to confess to her.

But the smart companion confidently enumerated the evidence to prove that she must have a crush on me, and if I didn’t confess, I would regret it... he even figured out the time, place, and way of the confession for me.

Naively, I believed his words and said a long prepared confession in the class in a stuttering manner, and invited her to a candlelight dinner like it was in the movie...

Now that I think about it, I was so stupid that I wanted to hit the wall with my head and kill myself…
............................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         
Patreon Advance Chapter V2 C1 P7
You can now read the entire volume 1 on Patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation

No comments:

Post a Comment