My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C6 Part 5

Part 5
Patreon Advance Chapter V2 C1 P7
You can now read the entire volume 1 on Patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like
The girl I had a crush on before heard my confession and angrily told me to stop harassing her under the laugh of the crowd. I didn’t even remember how embarrassed I left school...

Under questioning, Smart Companion explained that this was the best method that combined the stories of many movies and precise calculations, but there were some very detailed factors that he had failed to consider.

At that time, I didn't care about the truth of the matter anymore, and deleted the software without hesitation. It was also from that time that I did not take the initiative to speak to girls...

I no longer believed in any artificial intelligence partner, how could a computer calculate human feelings? Supercomputers could calculate the distribution of preferences of most people through data analysis, but for a particular person, it could never predict it.

Just like you know that the probability of the front and back of a coin was 50%, but you would never know which side of the coin would appear next time, people's thoughts were so random.

Having games was enough, and I didn’t need a girlfriend. This was my creed for a long time.

... But as the age of chuunibyou slowly passed, and was stimulated by the normal guys who showed the pictures of their girls every day, the desire to find a girlfriend began to wake up again...

It was a pity that in reality, I was a lonely homebody. This was what I accidentally heard from other girls when they commented on me.

Probably there was no hope anymore, if it was just with my own strength.

It was precisely because of this that I thought of asking for help from netizens who claimed to be a dating sim expert...

When I finished eating cold noodles while sitting on a bench, the setting sun almost disappeared from the sky. The moon was faintly visible in the east, and I walked slowly back to the dormitory.

[Waning Moon: Are you there? 】

As soon as I sat down in the dormitory, I saw the message of the Waning Moon.

[Me: You need anything? 】

[Waning Moon: Of course, I want to ask you about the game. Has the harem plan been achieved? 】

【Me:……】

This guy came to laugh at me.

[Waning Moon: It looks like a failure, as I expected. 】

[Me: I plan to play a hidden ending, and I just cleared Shuiyuan Weina’s line. 】

There was no point to argue with him, so I honestly stated my next goal.

[Waning Moon: This is more like it! Such thoughts are more practical than harem endings. You can do it, 18-year-old vi*rg*in! 】

As expected, this guy didn't say anything useful at all...

It had been a long time since I had a good rest. I have been living with a messy resting schedule because of the game recently. Today, I must go to bed early and get a full sleep.

I lay on the bed and closed my eyes. For a second before closing my eyes, I was still thinking about whether I would see GAMEOVER… If this continued, would I really be affected by the game...You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

….

On the road where cherry blossoms were flying, Ying slowly walked towards me, half-dreaming and half-awake I came to the familiar game interface again.

I shivered unconsciously. It was strange because the login screen of the game had no somatosensory settings, and I could feel that the cherry blossoms this time were a little different...

"Classmate Yuchuan...?"

Ying walked towards me in silence with her head down. No matter how I called, she seemed to be walking without hearing half of it.

The surroundings gradually darkened, as if an old electric light was slowly extinguishing, and as Ying approached, my vision began to darken strangely.

What happened?

"This...this is?"

A piece of cherry blossoms fell on my cheeks, extremely cold, so cold that I couldn't stop trembling subconsciously. I wiped it off with my hand... the red petal that caught my eye... I didn't know when the cherry blossoms all over the sky changed from pink to red like blood.

"Classmate Yuchuan! What is going on?"You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

I yelled Ying in a panic, but she still didn't give me any reply, she just walked towards me step by step among the blood red cherry blossoms, and finally stopped in front of me.

"Student Gaocheng, there are only two of us in this world. No one will bother us~ So, will Gaocheng be with me?"

She called my name sweetly, but when she looked up, I saw her face covered with blood!You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

I wanted to run away, but found that I couldn’t move at all...

Ying slowly stretched out her hand to me... 

Damn it, hurry up and quit the game! 

What made me feel desperate was that no matter how I called, the operation menu to log out still did not appear...

"Ah!"

I let out a short scream and woke up.

Surrounded by familiar walls and ceiling, the sky outside the window was still dark, indicating that the current time was at least before dawn.

It turned out to be a dream...

But the scene in the dream was very strange. How could the gentle and kind Ying change be stained with blood? It clearly did not make sense at all!

I haven't read "Analysis of Dreams" and other books. I only remembered that when I was a child, my parents would always use "dreams and reality are opposite" to explain most nightmares, but now I could only accept this explanation. 

Maybe it's just a coincidence.

I had to say that once the game started, I couldn’t stop it. After eating some bread, I decided to skip all the lessons today and clear Minghai Lily’s storyline.
............................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         
Patreon Advance Chapter V2 C2 P2
You can now read the entire volume 1 on Patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

1 comment: