My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C7 Part 6

Patreon Advance Chapter V2 C3 P4
You can now read the entire volume 1 on Patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like
Part 6
For the first time, I entered Ying's house.

When the clock was pointing at 5:30, the sound of a key unlocking came from the door.

"Ying , Jasmine, I'm back!... Who are you?"

Standing in the hallway were Classmate Yuchuan's father, his date, and a 3-year-old boy.

But it seemed that Classmate Yuchuan’s father didn’t remember that I served them coffee before...

"Hello, I am a friend of Classmate Yuchuan, my name is Gaocheng Yuan."

"Dad, Elder Brother Gaocheng is here to help us cook."

Jasmine and I abide by the agreement we just made with Ying—not to tell her father about her illness.

Ying's father, Yuchuan Hongye, took the blind date, Ms. Shenye, and her son and sat at the dinner table.

After putting the curry on the table, I looked at the scene in front of me. This was what Ying  was pursuing, a scene where the family enjoyed eating together?

Actually, why would they accept me so easily…. I was confused.

“……”

"Ying , what's the matter? Do you have no appetite?"

Yuchuan Hongye looked at Ying, who was unable to eat, a little worried. Although Ying only served a little rice for herself, there was still a lot left in the bowl.

"No, Dad, I... have eaten something earlier."

Oh no, Ying was about to collapse again!

I wanted to suggest that Classmate Yuchuan would need to go back to the room to rest early, but I couldn’t find any excuses.

Ah! Screw it!

"Uh-my stomach hurts! I am afraid there is a problem with the seafood I ate ealier- Classmate Yuchuan, can I rest in your room for a moment?"

I pressed my stomach tightly, pretending that the pain was unbearable.

"Cla, Classmate Gaocheng, are you okay?"

Seeing me like this, Ying walked anxiously to support me.

"Student Gaocheng, I'll take you to the hospital—"

Ying's father and Ms. Shenye also looked at me with concern.

"No need! I just need a short rest in Classmate Yuchuan’s room... I'm really sorry to make everyone worried."

I waved my hand and rejected the help of the two elders, and left the dining table with Ying's support.

Nice! Fortunately, the game was simple. This kind of lame excuse actually worked!

Ying's room furnishings were dominated by wooden furniture, with delicate storage boxes and a metal candlestick on the table.

It was a girl's room, and it was much warmer than a male dormitory.

"Classmate Yuchuan you need to rest."

After I entered the room, I immediately recovered to a healthy appearance.

"Classmate Gaocheng... did you pretend to be sick for me?”

"Classmate Yuchuan don’t force yourself. I know you want to leave a good impression, so I can only do this."

"...wuwu"

"Eh? Don't cry..."

Classmate Yuchuan's appearance really made me feel at a loss for what to do. Except for my cousin at home, I have never faced a crying girl alone. I had to grab a tissue from the table and give it to her.

"Wuwu... why do you treat me this way..."

Unexpectedly, she had more tears, and the tissues were soaked by her tears.

"...Because Classmate Yuchuan is my friend."

The cool wind blew past the window.

"Really...really just friends...?"

She looked at me with teary eyes, this kind of Ying was so cute!

People would always not be able to think rationally in panic, and I was no exception at this time...

"...Because I like Ying ."

I made the second confession in my life, and this time it was in this virtual reality game.
...........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.

Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/

You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         
Patreon Advance Chapter V2 C3 P3
You can now read the entire volume 1 on Patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment