My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C7 Part 1

Patreon Advance Chapter V2 C3 P1
You can now read the entire volume 1 on Patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like
Chapter 7 Endless Cherry Blossoms Rain

 Part 1

【The eighth day】

"The cherry blossom rain seems to be endless."

Ying looked at the full sky of cherry blossom rain with emotion.

I have declined club activities on the fifth day. Today, I only needed to eat Shuiyuan Weina’s lunch for the last time to avoid entering those two plot lines.

"It won't really be endless, there will always be an end."

"Mhm……"

Ying seemed to be sad. Although what I said was clearly true.

"God, please let the cherry blossom stay at the most beautiful moment forever!"

"What's with this kind of prayer that goes against the laws of nature..."

Although I responded like this, I still couldn’t help but think about what Ying said in the cafe before I reloaded the game. What did she mean by "need money".

"You are right. Prayer should be used for more important things."

Ying nodded.

... she clearly didn't understand that I was trying to tease her!

Wait a minute, the more important things... would it be… money?

"The more important things? What are they?"

"Wish will not come true if it is told to other people. But if Classmate Gaocheng really really wants to know my wish today, I think I can tell you."

Should I keep asking her? She didn't seem to want to tell me. It would be rude if I kept asking her, right?

Also, what did she mean by her wish today?... Could it be that classmate Yuchuan's wish was refreshed daily?

"Classmate Gaocheng, don't you want to know?"

——Because I was immersed in my own thinking, I did not respond to her words for a long time. So Ying reminded me again.

If I ignored her again, probably it would be gameover's cherry blossom road's screen again.

"I want to know, please tell me."

I decided to ask her.

"Today's wish is to eat donuts!"

Such a simple wish...

"Then we can go and buy it."

"But there is something I need to do after school today..."

Yong shook her head.

Wait, something she needs to do? Was it a part-time job? Thinking about it carefully, Ying only moved here last week. Why did she find a part-time job so quickly? Did she urgently need some money?

However, asking her directly why she worked part-time would definitely not work. In short, I had to bring our relationship closer. As for the way to do it was very simple-

"I also have a wish."

"What is it?"

"Now I only know how to make curry and rice. But if I'm eating curry and rice everyday, I will definitely get tired of it. If I can learn some new dishes, it would be great. So, can classmate Yuchuan teach me new dishes?"

The key here was to invite classmate Ying to cook at my flat.

"Eh?"

Ying froze for a moment.

"Yes, I can. But I can do it today and tomorrow… Is wednesday, okay?"

In other words, she had to work these two days?

"Wednesday is fine."

"About this, I might have to ask for one thing..."

"What is it?"

"Can... Can my little sister come with me? No one will cook for her if I am away..."

"Of course, she is very welcomed!"

"That's great, I knew classmate Gaocheng would agree... By the way, I want to ask classmate Gaocheng one more thing..."

"What is it?"

"Although I shouldn't bother classmate Gaocheng so much, you are the only one who I can ask… Tonight because there is something at home, I can't go to the cafe to work… Can classmate Gaocheng help me to work for a day?"

So what happened tonight was not part-time work, but something else...

"... okay. a Part-time job is not a problem at all."

"Thank you, classmate Gaocheng!"

I didn’t know how many times I’ve been thanked by a girl in this game. “Being needed” could probably be regarded as one of the sources of satisfaction.

After school, I replaced Ying and came to work at the cafe where I and Minghai Lily once came to—it was only once, and it was in the last save. So I don't know what they were doing now.

"Are you Student Gaocheng? Please change into this uniform, because you are here for the first time. You can just do the easy task like serving the coffee."

The store manager was an intellectual big sister with brown curly hair who looked about twenty-six years old. She had a very graceful figure under the uniform. It could be regarded as welfare for the game player.

"Don't get your clothes dirty, or you will have to stay and wash it with your hands~"

She told me.

At first, I thought this job was interesting, but after a while, I started yawning.

There were couples everywhere. I felt too uncomfortable when I realized that I was single. Even in the game, I still feel like those couples were trying to show off how affectionate they were being exposed. When would this end?

"Student Gaocheng, please give these two cups of coffee to the two guests, a man, and a woman over there."

The store manager pointed to a table sitting by the window near the door. The two guests sitting there didn't look young, but they were obviously well dressed. In the coffee shop, were they talking about work or—
...........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.

Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/

You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         
Patreon Advance Chapter V2 C3 P1
You can now read the entire volume 1 on Patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment