My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C8 Part 7

 
Patreon Advance Chapter V2 C4 P5
You can now read the entire volume 1 on Patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like
P7

"How did you know that I was in danger?"

"I always...no, I occasionally observe you with the body of Meow Chan. After I found out that I couldn't quit the game last night, I contacted the technicians in the organization to rescue us. You idiot ignored me last night, and Meow Chan this name is so stupid. As stupid as you!"

"No wonder Meow Chan won’t let me pet it, so you are controlling it? And it is more chuunibyou to name yourself Eternal Waning Moon In The Bloody Sky on the internet, right?!"

"What's wrong with the name Eternal Waning Moon In The Bloody Sky? Compared to yours..."

Pat, Pat——

"Yuan—come out quickly—"

It was Ying's voice! I could hardly tell if I was not familiar with the voice. We suddenly closed our mouths in the room, and we didn't dare to make a sound.

"Huh? You are on this floor--hehe~ I will find you soon~"

"Who, who are you? AHH!"

The scream of a poor guy in the corridor reached our ears.

"Well, if we continue like this, Ying will kill all the people in the school! When will the crack be completed?"

It was long after Ying's voice disappeared before I dared to speak.

"Why do you still care about the data! Cracking is not as easy as you think, wait patiently!"

Waning Moon responded to me in a bad temper.

"Speaking of, will we be able to get out if the crack is successful? What will happen to Ying? After all, what is the crack?"

"You have a lot of questions, it's very annoying. The cracking is done by programmers in the 'organization'. I could have done it. But I was also trapped here... As for Ying, since the world collapsed like this In the end, she might even devour herself, and 80% of her self-consciousness will be in danger."

"She will be in danger? Is there a way to take Ying out of the game?"

"…Sigh."

She sighed.

"Originally, while we were cracking it, we were also planning to use the improved 'Anorv algorithm' to extract her code, but the current situation is very difficult to do..."

"How difficult is 'very difficult’?"

"You need to catch her and go through the 'escape exit' together. But you have also seen that even you will be affected by that situation."

The cat's claw lifted up and pointed to my palm, where it had become completely blurry. Although there was no pain, I was completely unable to move it.

"Wait a minute, Ying has gone through so many reincarnations, she will definitely know that the players are in the game club!"

"Idiot! The clubs that each player joins are different. It is determined based on the player's usual hobbies. Otherwise, how do you..."

"But... I seem to have told Ying that I belong to the game club..."

"...Why didn't you say it earlier! Get out of here quickly!"

I ran over and opened the door. Fortunately, there was no one in the corridor.

"Run now."

Waning Moon leaped out from the crack in the door.

"Hey, where else can we go!"

"Go to the commercial street..."

"Yuan! So you were hiding here, but I finally found you~"

The voice of Yuchuan Ying appeared above the stairs. Then, she walked down the stairs gently, and from this angle, I could even see her... No, this was not important!

Now the fragmentation had not only affected her surroundings, but even herself! The ends of her hair had also become blurry, and her clothes and skirts also appeared to have many holes... If this was some H-games...

But I was not in the mood to appreciate this kind of scene.

"Although I don't know what you are, I won’t let you take Yuan away from me. I should 'fragment' you first?"

She suddenly ran towards me and Meow Chan.

"Oh no, Waning Moon, Run!"

"I don’t need you to remind me, idiot!"

Waning Moon rushed down the stairs with its small body.

“Wait, wait for me…”

"Great, the cracking progress is left with only 5%!"

"How long is 5%!"

"About half an hour!"

"Do we need to run like this for half an hour? My heart can't stand it, and the life monitoring system keeps warning me—"

"Who told you to play the game for so long? If you pass out and get caught by that crazy woman, I won't be able to save you!"

Now I could only hope that my under-exercised body could hold on a little longer, the fragmentation was no longer limited to Ying’s body, and the extended range had already reached the sky.

This thing could actually spread out like a plague?...

"Is Yuan abandoning me because of her? So Yuan doesn't like humans?"

Ying was following us closely.

Damn it. How could she run that fast? She was clearly a girl.

"Bad kitty!"

She was probably talking about Waning Moon. Although it was funny that she said that, I was not able to laugh. 

"Who is a kitty!"

Waning Moon argued. However, with a cat’s body, her argument was not convincing at all

"No! I really have to leave!"

"You are just playing with me, right? Just like how you are playing with the other three girls. You even I touched my ch*es*t...  but it was all just playing, right?"

"It's not playing, I really like Ying..."

"Then why can't you abandon everything, even your life, and be with me?"

“……”

I didn't know how to answer her.

...........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.

Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/

You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous

TOC

Next

Patreon Advance Chapter V2 C4 P5
You can now read the entire volume 1 on Patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment