My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C6 Part 11

Patreon Advance Chapter V2 C2 P9
You can now read the entire volume 1 on Patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like
Part 11

The former president put down the controller.

Even if it was a game controlled by a controller, my game ability was still very reliable.

"Yeah! Classmate Gaocheng good job!"

Tianzhong was particularly excited, probably he truly didn’t want the club president to leave.

"...Damn it, how could I..."

The former president was in disbelief.

"So, what are you still sitting here doing?"

I waited for him to calm down a little bit, and said those words to him, which indirectly told him that he should leave now.

"As I said before, I won't bother Minghai Lily again. You are a very good gamer, and the game club will probably… No, it will definitely become better."

Even if he lost the game, he stood up and bowed to me.

"Lily, I will not try to persuade you anymore, maybe this is really the best place for you. I just hope you will always be happy, and I will come to see you later when I have time. Goodbye."

After he finished speaking, he walked straight in the direction of the door, without looking back.

"Goodbye……"

Minghai Lily stared at his back until the classroom door closed again.

"Classmate Gaocheng, thank you so much."

The tone of her speech was very gentle.

"As a member of this game club, this is what I should do."

"I don't know what to do without you..."

"Anyway, it's not a big deal. If you really want, buy me a cup of coffee in return..."

I didn't expect that one day I would let a beautiful girl buy me a drink, and I could easily say it. 

The sad thing was, it was only limited to the game...

【Twelfth Day】

Cafe.

Minghai Lily sat opposite me, and there were two glasses of ice mocha on the table.

I looked at the opposite shop outside the glass window, and the billboard above showed an advertisement for Shuiyuan Weina's concert.

With this week’s hard work, I finally cleared the game, Gazing at the stars. In the HAPPY ENDING, Zhenli realized that Hexi was the best man to her. After experiencing the classic scene of the confession on the bridge, she re-established the relationship with Hexi and returned to Teng Ye Prefecture together with him...

"Actually, Classmate Gaocheng, he and I are neighbors and we have known each other since we were very young. We didn't meet each other often at that time, and didn't become good friends until we found out that we were classmates in high school."

She stirred the ice mocha in the cup and said. To be honest, it was beyond my expectation that the plot could progress to this point, but a long self-narration like this always gave me a bad feeling...

"It was he who brought me into the gaming community for the first time. We founded the game club at the time, dreaming of making it the best club in this school..."

"I admire him, who is talented in games and has great leadership... So, when he left school, I was shocked."

I watched the coffee cup cast a shadow under the light.

"I remember... He had been persuading me to transfer before he left, but at that time I was reluctant to leave this newly established club, and quarreled with him several times.”

"Club president... I think although what he said was a bit too much, his intention wasn’t bad."

I tried to comfort her.

I didn't know when, lively music began to sound in this cafe.

"Probably."

"It's just that everyone has different ideas, so what he believes is right may not be right for you."

I thought of Shuiyuan Weina's mother, who worked hard to plan for Shuiyuan Weinna's future. She was also doing it for her own good.

"Thank you for comforting me... To be honest, I always thought that I could deal with it myself. But when I was desperate, Classmate Gaocheng appeared in front of me like a prince who was trying to save me this princess... Hey! Don't laugh at me."

I couldn’t help myself but laugh.

"I told you that as a member of the club, that is what I should do. If it were Classmate Tianzhong, he would also do it for you.”

"No, Classmate Gaocheng is different from them..."

Her face was very red.

"Can classmate Gaocheng go out with me?"

"Ah……"

I finally understood what she meant by that. So it was a confession again? Sure enough, my bad premonition was accurate!

I resisted the urge to agree.

"I’m sorry, I can’t."

"……why?"

"Because……"

I didn’t know what kind of excuse I should give her. I couldn’t just tell her that I wanted to explore the secret ending of this game, right?

"Welcome~"

This voice was familiar...

Behind the customers who just came in, a pink-haired waitress in a maid outfit was greeting them.

Wait a minute, the pink-haired waitress... Wasn't that Yuchuan Ying? ! Why was she working here? Was this a coincidence?

Suddenly, I got an idea!

"Sorry, I already have someone I like..."

When I said this, my tone was full of sadness. In fact, I was really sad. After all, rejecting beautiful girls’ confession was not a happy thing.
...........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.

Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/

You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         
Patreon Advance Chapter V2 C2 P9
You can now read the entire volume 1 on Patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

1 comment: