My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C1 Part 1

 Chapter 1 The pink campus life suddenly ended?

The class bell has not yet sounded.

I, an ordinary high school student, GaoCheng Yuan, walked to the door of my classroom absentmindedly.

....the cherry blossom girl in the dancing cherry blossoms. It is really an incredible experience.

I opened the door and looked around.

Generally, before class, there were two types of people in the class: chatters and loners.

The chatters were those small groups. As for longers, generally speaking, some were normal people who were busy copying other people's homework, the others were those Chunibyos students who looked scorningly at those who were chatting or copying other people's homework.

I was not interested in any one of them, so I walked directly to the last row to find my seat.

Just when I turned my head and continued to observe other people--

"Morning, Yuan!"

Unexpectedly, a guy with yellow curly hair entered the classroom and walked straight to me, calling my name loudly.

Who is this person? Not good, don't have any impression of him.

"Bantian Yuaner, you are a bit late today."

Fortunately, a classmate next to me greeted him in time.

"I got a piece of big news! Yuan!"

"What is it?"

Seeing him like this, I couldn't help but get serious.

This guy, could it be...? No, no, no. It can't. There was no one around at that time.

Let me see what the news is first.

"You look much happier today than usual!"

What kind of news is this?

"I am just happy to see Cherry Blossom."

"Cherry blossoms? Are you some kind of man of literature and art?"

"No, I'm not."

Of course, I would not share the encounter with the angel, especially with such a person.

"Oh, I see, you must have met a pretty girl!"

“……”

He actually guessed it at the first attempt. But clearly, he looked like a person with a simple mind and well-developed limbs. Is this his talent?

"Well, anyone can tell it from your foolish expression. You look like your soul has been taken away. Why don't you tell me what she looked like?"

This guy came over and asked me in a low voice.

"Hey, stay away from me... How do I describe it... A pretty girl with long pink hair. Moreover, although she did not wear a school uniform, she claimed to be our schoolmate, which is a bit strange."

"... Without wearing a school uniform, is it a transfer student?"

He held his chin with one hand in a posture of reasoning.

Unexpectedly, he seemed to be very smart in such matters.

"……Maybe."

"Hell yeah, I like the beautiful transfer student the best, God bless her to be transferred to our class!"

Transfering to our class, would there be such a coincidence? People like me who had lower-than-average luck would never encounter a good thing.

However, there was also a theory that people’s luck was balanced between good and bad, so if I encountered bad luck all the time... according to the law of conservation of character, I would have good luck sooner or later.

Clap!

"Everyone be quiet!"

Our class teacher ordered everyone after opening the door and walking into the classroom.
........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you find out this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         


If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment