My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C6 Part 9

Patreon Advance Chapter V2 C2 P8
You can now read the entire volume 1 on Patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like
Part 9
"You heard everything?"

She took a sip of coffee.

"Who is that?"

"As you can probably tell, he is the former president and founder of the gaming club."

"The founder..."

"In fact, we used to be close neighbors and classmates. He brought me into the gaming community, and we founded this club together, but one day he left without saying goodbye. I called him to find out that he had already gone through all the procedures necessary to transfer a school. He transferred to a private school in a nearby city and joined a larger game club there..."

"How could he do this!"

"I will not forgive it! It's a betrayal to the club and to me! So I swear that I must rely on my own strength to manage the club and surpass him!"

"Then why is he coming back this time?"

"... In order to persuade me to transfer to that school, he said that there is no future in staying here, and this club is just like a child playing around."

She covered her forehead with her hand.

"You are the president of the game club. If you leave this club, the club will completely disappear!"

"I won't agree, but he has been trying to change my mind every day recently... It's really annoying. Classmate Gaocheng really loves games, so I will tell you these things."

"If you have any troubles, please tell everyone, everyone in the club will do their best to help you."

"Everyone...but I know that Classmate Tianzhong doesn't love games, even if this club disappears, it won’t matter to him."

"But they stay there for you, Club President, as long as you ask them, they will probably do anything for you."

They were her fans, after all, right?

"...Although I often boast that I am a beautiful girl, I know that I am not unique. Even if I am not in this club or even in this school, Classmate Tianzhong will find a new target."

"Don't be so pessimistic about it, club president, this is not like you at all. Don’t you want to manage the club well and make it better than other clubs?"

"I have been trying to, but maybe it is really because of my limited ability. I am about to give up..."

I shook my head.

"No, club president, it's not because that your abilities are limited. I think the problem is that everyone is not enthusiastic about the game enough, right?"

It seemed that the main line had appeared... Gradually, I found that I could grasp key events of the game without needing to look at the strategy online. Sure enough, practice makes perfect.

"Eh? What you said makes sense, but I can't change them, can I?"

"No, I think you can, first of all..."

I talked about my thoughts in detail.

The plan was very simple, it was to find a way to understand the type of games they liked. For example, Classmate Tianzhong must like the cute and Moe type of game, and Classmate Benduo seemed to like strategy.

The club president did not understand their preferences, so the assigned tasks were messy.

As for understanding their hobbies, I would handle it...

【Eleventh Day】

It was still the game club.

I gathered the questionnaire sent down yesterday (that was, the tenth day). This was a test questionnaire that I found on the Internet, which contained many classic test questions related to preferences, which could be used to test the type of game that a person liked.

After summarizing the preference type, I gave it to Minghai ——

"Oh? Classmate Gangtian likes sci-fi shooting, and Classmate Zhongcun likes magical RPGs?"

The following was the content of [Game Club Member Hobby Survey Form]:

Classmate Tianzhong: Dating Sim

Classmate Benduo: Strategy Game

Classmate Gangtian: Sci-fi RPG and shooting games

Classmate Zhongcun: Mmorpg

Classmate Xiaozaochuan: Sandbox construction and simulation business games

Classmate Zhengongsi: Stealth games

...

Everyone’s preferences were so different...

Her cell phone rang suddenly. It was a reminder of a text message.

"Ah, something just came up, I need to leave for a while."

"Wait, read the questionnaire before leaving..."

There were still important contents on it that I haven't shown her...

I picked up the stack of questionnaires and chased it out, only to hear Minghai Lily standing at the corner of the corridor talking to someone.

I slowed down and approached slowly.

"Lily, can't you just listen to me once?"

This voice... was the former president!

"I don't need your advice!"

Minghai's attitude was very determined.

"The school opened up transfer places. I thought of you the first time. With your family background transferring is not a problem at all. Why do you want to stay in this small place?"

"Because I will not betray the club like you, betray the friends who trust me."

"They will forget these soon..."

"Only you will soon forget, right? I will never forget that you left without saying goodbye."

"You love games, but that doesn't mean that other people in this club love games."

Although the former president has been away for more than half a year, he still seemed to be very clear about the situation here.

"I have been following your forum account. There are 10 people in this club, but the speed at which you publish the strategy is no different from 2 people..."

"..."

Minghai Lily had nothing to say about this.

"But you will know what a real game club should be like when you transfer to the school I said! You can play some female-oriented dating games, and that type will definitely suit you..."

I nodded secretly, with Minghai’s game talent, she was indeed only suitable for this type of game...

But this person was too blunt, even I would not be happy if I heard that.

"Listen well, I don't want to hear you insult my game club, and I don't want you to point fingers at my interest."

Sure enough, Minghai's temper became even more fierce.

"I know you will be angry when you hear this, but I will need to go back tomorrow... so I must persuade you to leave today. Let me ask you, the members of this club, do they really stay there because they love games? "

"They……"

Oh no, the president club had fallen into a great disadvantage in this argument!
...........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.

Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/

You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         
Patreon Advance Chapter V2 C2 P8
You can now read the entire volume 1 on Patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment