My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C5 Part 1

Chapter 5- Reset after the 46th try?

【Fifth Day】

However……

Morning.

In the full sky of cherry blossoms, Ying and I walked leisurely along the cherry blossom road——

"Unexpectedly, Classmate Gaocheng’s curry was very delicious."

"Curry is too easy for me."

Irritable... Very irritable, I almost endured a strong feeling of vomiting before I said this without changing my face.

This conversation has been repeated 29 times.

27 of these were due to the failed attempts of the harem ending and having to reload the game progress on the fifth day.

In order to reach the harem ending, I have encountered gameovers 41 times!

The longest one only lasted until Thursday of the second week.

I finally realized deeply what the Waning Moon meant by "the ending of the harem is impossible".

It seemed that the whole world was obstructing me, whether it was Ying’s father, Shuiyuan Weina’s mother, or the senior of the game club...

I really couldn’t bring myself to accept this. Waning Moon, that guy would definitely ask me how I was progressing. If I told him that I had failed 41 times to have an harem and gave up the game... wouldn’t it be equivalent to slap my own face?

Therefore, I had to clear the game.

"So… Classmate Gaocheng, are you listening?"

"Huh? I'm listening."

Ying was already dissatisfied with my distraction.

"Are you talking about the movie recommended by Jiazi?"

How could I not listen, I have heard it 27 times.

"Classmate Gaocheng… I haven't said it yet."

"Eh? Really? Then I must have heard Classmate Yuchuan say it before..."

I accidentally made a mistake again… There was no plot recap in this game, so it was very common to get confused about what has been said and what hasn't been said if one played the same plot repeatedly.

"Classmate Gaocheng looks a bit distracted today. Did you not sleep well last night?"

She looked at me worriedly.

I felt guilty again. Not only did Ying not blame me for being distracted, she cared about me so much… In contrast, I wanted to play the harem ending. This was really bad!

No, it was a bad idea to have a harem at any time, only I should only be faithful to one person!

"I decided to give up the harem ending!"

I now just wanted to have a HAPPY ENDING with Ying!

Moreover, HAPPYENDING was not enough at all, what had to be achieved was the legendary hidden ending!

"What, what is the harem ending? What is that?"

Ying was dizzy by my words...

"It's nothing. I was talking to myself.."

I calm down a bit. After so many tries, I already understand that most of the time, saying this sentence could make AI stop questioning me about my mistakes.
This was probably the logic behind those AI. Otherwise, if AI started to get serious, the question would be endless.

After saying this, Ying stopped the previous topic as expected, revealing an understanding look.

"If that’s the case. Classmate Gaocheng must pay attention to rest and don't stay up late."

We came to the class and took out the math book to prepare for class.

Of course the class time would be skipped.

I took ShuiYUAN to the game club at noon and told Minghai Lily that I used the classroom alone after school.

I remembered the strategy that Waning Moon told me-if you want to play the hidden ending, you have to play the story of those two characters without confessing to them, and then confess to Ying in her storyline.

Do not confess and clear the plot of the other party. That sounds like a friendship line... No, it felt like a scumbag in every way.

Goodbye the harem ending... If I continued to try it, it would be no different titan challenging the system's setting. There was no chance of winning at all.

But it would not be bad if I could reach a HAPPY ENDING with Ying in the end, I comforted myself.

I lay on the bed.

From the very beginning, I was curious about Shuiyuan Weina, so I decided to conquer her first.

Because of 41 attempts, I have already understood their general strategy. I just need to proceed step by step.

To clear Shuiyuan Weina’s plot, there would be nothing on weekends… so just skip it.

When I closed my eyes and opened them again, it was already--

【The eighth day】

The eighth day was the Monday of the second week.

I walked to the school early in the morning. My home in the game was only 10 minutes away from the school. If I took the cherry blossom road, it would take longer, but not too much longer.

I met Classmate Yuchuan, walked through the long cherry blossom road, and entered the classroom together.

Speaking of which, today’s first class was English class...Forget it, it didn’t matter to me what class it was, I was just a player, and I didn’t need to take any exams... I put out the English book, and then skipped the class...

It was noon instantly.
........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you find out this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         
Patreon Advance Chapter V1 C5 Part 2 and Part 3

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment