My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C8 Part 5

Patreon Advance Chapter V2 C3 P4
You can now read the entire volume 1 on Patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like
Part 5
“I’ve never heard that game characters would have self-awareness before, and you may be the first one. The teacher of the introduction to artificial intelligence has said that an important feature of artificial intelligence is the ability to 'learn'. And this learning ability comes from AI's continuous improvement of its own code during the game. Maybe you made a mistake in the process of 'learning', so you have 'self-awareness'..."

"Yuan, I don't understand what you are talking about at all, but I can experience some of the so-called 'learning'. It is probably like the accumulation of 'memory' and the change of 'character'?... I have always been puzzled by why I am different from others and know the existence of ‘reincarnation’. Although I tried to ask other people, they all just shook their heads blankly, thinking that I was crazy… They don’t know the existence of “reincarnation”, they will lose the memory of reincarnation every time the “reincarnation” ended; but for me, at the end of the “reincarnation” I only feel “headache”... sometimes, I will also receive memories from other reincarnations that I don’t know..."

Ying’s tone has changed, she did not seem to be the kind of soft girl before, but now she seemed to be becoming more and more frightening to me... It felt like a kitten I was familiar with suddenly became a lion one day and leaped towards me...

"However, I have found a way to be with Yuan forever, which is great~"

She stretched out her hands to me--

"It's time for class, let's go together~"

"Ying... you have to know that the current world is just a virtual game world for me. The life monitoring program has been warning me that if I continue to stay here, my body will be in danger and even die."

"Virtual world? Yuan is lying to me, right?"

It seemed that I had to show her some evidence...

"Then, Ying, have you tried to leave this town? Do you know what the world outside this town looks like?"

"I... Of course I know what the outside looks like, and I just moved from outside to this town two weeks ago, why do I need to leave here again?"

Those were just your character settings, these two weeks were all of your life. It was too cruel to say those things, and it may further anger her, so I couldn’t tell her those things.

"Let me leave, please. Ying. Even if I leave, it is only a moment for you, and I will be back immediately."

According to my guess, the game process should be paused when the player leaves the game.

"...No, it took me a lot of effort to prevent this world from 'reincarnation'. If Yuan leaves here, this place will soon enter a new cycle... Then I will never be able to see Yuan again."

"Why must it be me..."

Was there no way to convince Ying?...

"I, I can't stand this endless cycle anymore. Didn't I tell Yuan already? I hate the constant moving and the constant separation from friends. I finally decided once, no matter who I meet next time. I will keep him forever..."

"What did you just say..."

"Yeah, it doesn't matter who it is, I just want someone to accompany me."

In other words, it was not because of me. It just happened to be me...

"Those people before, their actions seemed to be very purposeful, as if they knew the ending in advance and did what they could to choose the most correct choice."

Was she talking about previous players? This was also normal. Many people chose to know the strategy in advance to save time.

"But you are different from them. Even if Yuan has failed so many times, Yuan did not give up. Many people just disappeared in the middle. But Yuan is different. You have done a lot of actions that they did not do, and you really wanted to help me."

This was because I was completely new to this type of game!

"Yuan, you said that he would stay with me, right?"

When I said that, I didn't expect that things would turn out to be like this, otherwise I wouldn't make such a promise!

"No, Ying, if you really like me, you don’t want to see me die, right? ..."

"So, do you have to leave here?"

"I must leave! But I—"

I reached out to her--

"Shi YuanXing, hanging in there, the cracking process is almost complete!"

A female voice I have never heard appeared behind me! Could it be the staff of the game company who came to save me——

No, only a white thing came running behind me. Wasn't that white thing Meow Chan? The sound came from Meow Chan’s mouth? ! It finally moved again!

Wait a second... Why could a cat talk? ? ? Also, how did it know my real name?

"Hehe... you really want to abandon me. It has been 2892315 times since I can remember. Every time they promised to be together with me but they finally abandoned me… Hehehehe——"

She started to raise her head and laugh madly, and then glaring at me-

"Unforgivable..."

"Ying, listen to me..."

"Unforgivable."

"Ying!"

"Unforgivable!"

"Unforgivable! Unforgivable! Unforgivable! Unforgivable! Unforgivable! Unforgivable! Unforgivable! Unforgivable! Unforgivable! Unforgivable! Unforgivable! Unforgivable! Unforgivable! Unforgivable! Unforgivable!"

Like a disintegration of personality, Ying's face began to twist and became hysterical.


...........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.

Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/

You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         
Patreon Advance Chapter V2 C3 P4
You can now read the entire volume 1 on Patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

1 comment:

  1. Now its getting really interesting huh, thanks for the chapters

    ReplyDelete