My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C6 Part 7

Patreon Advance Chapter V2 C2 P7
You can now read the entire volume 1 on Patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like
 Part 7

【The eighth day】

Game club.

"Classmate Tianzhong, if you can't get any HAPPY ENDING this week, you will really be kicked out of the club! Hey, did you hear me?"

As soon as I entered the room, I heard Minghai's criticizing voice.

"I know, I will work hard..."

——And the listless response of classmate Tianzhong.

——This was clearly a  problem… Forcibly letting them play games they didn't like, it would be strange if they would become enthusiastic about it.

However, I had an idea about what to do.

I started "Gazing at the Stars"- The progress was: Zhenli had already dated with Sen and was quickly dumped by him, and childhood sweethearts Hexi was coming to this city to meet Zhenli.

[Zhenli:……]

[Hexi:...]

In the end, Hexi broke the silence first.

[Hexi:...Why are you leaving? 】

[Zhenli: ...becoming an idol has been my dream since I was young. In that kind of small city, I can never become an idol. 】

[Hexi: But we clearly agreed to come to school in this city together after graduation...]

[Zhenli: At that age, it will be too late for me to become an idol... If I don't work hard now, in the future... In the future, I can only be an ordinary housewife at home and be supported by Hexi! That's not the life I want! 】

Alas, what a cruel reality...

"...Well, I heard that the former club president is back."

"It's the senior who is in the same class as Minghai Lily...?"

"Yes, She seemed to have abandoned this club. Do you know why?"

"Ah, probably just like us. Who would be really interested in playing those games..."

"It’s not that I want to complain or anything, but since I started to play those strange games, I can no longer enjoy my meals..."

The two people who talked like this were naturally Tianzhong who was in charge of playing trap games, and Benduo who was in charge of playing other strange games.

Classmate Benduo seemed to know a lot about this club, so I tried to ask him.

"Classmate Benduo, who is the former president of this club?"

"Although I don’t like to admit it, he is a cheerful and handsome senior. He and Minghai Lily are classmates, and they have created a game club together."

"Oh, what happened then?"

"Later... I don't know what happened. The former president 'suddenly' transferred and left one day. It was really sudden, and even the president didn't know what happened...  She had a gloomy face for half a month. "

"Gloomy face? It's hard to imagine our president having that kind of face..."

"What are you talking about?"

Minghai Lily, who had been absent from the club for a while, suddenly opened the door and entered.

"No, nothing!"

Benduo was so frightened that he could not hold the console firmly and almost fell to the ground.

"Come one, guys... if this goes on, we will definitely be overtaken by other game clubs..."

Fortunately, Minghai did not really want to know what we were talking about. She was more concerned about the progress of the game.

"Classmate Tianzhong, what is today's progress?"

"Although, although there is no progress today, it will definitely be completed this week!"

"...What about you, classmate Bendo?"

"I... I have already gotten to the chapter on the human hair suspension bridge... It's only three chapters from the final chapter."

"What about Classmate Gaocheng?"

"Chapter 2, I can easily complete this by Friday."

"Oh? Really!"

She leaned close to the screen.

"Not bad, Classmate Gaocheng! Hey, Classmate Tianzhong, even Classmate Gaocheng who joined the club later than you has surpassed you? Did you really try your best?"

"I... Of course, I did!"

Classmate Tianzhong argued, feeling that he had been wronged, but it was really unconvincing.

"Yes, I have also seen Classmate Tianzhong trying very hard every day."

Classmate Benduo also began to defend Tianzhong.

"You too, Classmate Bendo, you have just finished the first chapter, you are not qualified to speak!"

The club president in full reprimanding mode was extremely scary, just like a strict mother... 
...........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.

Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/

You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         
Patreon Advance Chapter V2 C2 P7
You can now read the entire volume 1 on Patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment