My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C6 Part 2

Before I knew it, the last song was already over.

"...Thank you very much for coming to my first concert."

It was a thank you speech at the end.

"Actually, during this period of time, I was under overwhelming pressure due to the preparation of the concert. Although I practiced every day, I was always afraid that I might fail, and I could not even sleep. I tried to escape the concert… but I, I finally had the courage to come here. Because, I know someone is supporting me. Just the day before, someone said to me that as long as you show your usual self, no matter what, everyone will always support me. At that time, I felt deeply touched... I want to thank everyone who supported me and the friend who encouraged me to come when I was desperate."

Finally, she smiled and said goodbye to everyone.

"Friends, it's a magical thing. I hope everyone cherishes those friends who you share your troubles and happiness with. Thank you!"

……

As she bowed and said goodbye, the curtain gradually fell.

Ying and most of the fans on the venue were still immersed in the high spirits brought by the lively atmosphere of the concert.

In this way, this concert was considered a success, right?

However, some things about Shuiyuan Weina have not yet been resolved.

I told Ying that I had something to deal with, and then walked toward the backstage alone. Probably because someone had already told them in advance, I was not stopped--

"Where did you go yesterday? Why didn't you say a word? Do you know that I have been looking for you for a long time?"

Sure enough……

“……”

Shuiyuan Weina's makeup hasn't been removed yet, she just sat on a chair, silently enduring a series of questions from her mother. When her daughter had just finished performances, it was the most tiring time. However, not only did she not comfort her, but she even questioned her...

"She was at my house yesterday."

When I said this sentence, I realized that it contained some ambiguous meaning. Shuiyuan Weina's face turned red all of a sudden...

"No, I didn't mean that, I mean I asked her to rest at my house after I found her, but I didn't do anything... This is not the point. The point is that her concert was successful. This time, she did it not because of you, Ms. Shuiyuan's order, she did it on her own will."

"What you mean is that the way I treated her hurt her?"

"No, I didn't mean that. Your strictness to her is undoubtedly for her better development in the future. It's just that you put too much pressure on her and sometimes prevents her from doing what she likes to do.  Hasn't the incident this time proved this?"

"...What do you know... Since leaving that man, I have vowed to let Shuiyuan Weina live a happy life without relying on others."

What was happening here? Did she just suddenly start to narrate her past? 

"In order to train her temperament, I used the compensation from the divorce to ask the teacher to train and pave the way for her, and drove her in a luxury car. I just want to make her understand that she needs to integrate into the society of the upper class in the future and become one of them."

"Maybe you are right. I was too strict with her and hurt her, but I did it for her happiness..."

"Wait a minute, I think your understanding of happiness is a bit biased. In fact, everyone's understanding of happiness is different. For Shuiyuan, the happiness she pursues may not be what you think. Perhaps you should ask her personal wishes."

"... Then, what kind of life do you want to live?"

She was silent for a while, then turned to ask her daughter.

"This is the first time mother asked me this question..."

Shuiyuan Weina had a bitter smile.

"Actually, I have always known mother's hard work, so I would rather live a regulated life than let mother worry about me because of this kind of things..."

What a sensible daughter.

"But mother never asked me what I really think. I really hope that mother will know what I really think! Every day I saw my classmates participate in club activities and go to the movies to work together. I was very envious. I hoped that I could be one of them, then I wouldn't need to go home to practice piano and sing... But for mother’s dream, I had to suppress my thoughts desperately and tell myself that it was wrong... Over time, I forgot what I had thought. What kind of life I really want."

She calmed down her emotion, and it was probably the first time that Ms. Shuiyuan saw her revealing such a character, she looked shocked.

"So, when mother ask me a question like that now, how am I able to answer it..."

"Weina..."

Ms. Shuiyuan covered her face with one hand, looking very tired...

"Classmate Shuiyuan wants to live a free life."

At this time, I helped her speak out.

"It’s not that classmate Shuiyuan really hates singing and concerts. It can be seen that her self-confidence and happiness in her performance come from the heart. The reason she wanted to escape is that she couldn’t bear the pressure from her mother... If you can give her some freedom, I believe she will perform better than before… just like today's performance."

“Student Gaocheng ……”

Ms. Shuiyuan put down her hand and looked directly at Shuiyuan Weina.

"...I see, Weina, I've probably been wrong all this time, I will let you do your own thing...I just hope that the result of this will make your life better, and you won't regret it in the future. ."

"Mother... is this true?"

Shuiyuan Weina asked her mother carefully.

"I will keep my words. By the way, your performance today is really good."

"...Thank you mother! I won't regret it!"

——It was probably a happy ending, right? Although I didn’t know whether Shuiyuan Weina’s future was bright or mediocre, whether he would become a star or a girl who was addicted to games...

But at least it could end now-
............................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         
Patreon Advance Chapter Volume 1 Ends
You can now read the entire volume 1 on patreon

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation

No comments:

Post a Comment