My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C6 Part 1

Chapter 6 For whom, she sings songs; for whom, he plays games?

【Thirteenth Day】

The concert was held in the theater in the town.

I didn't expect so many people to come before arriving at the venue.

“Classmates Gaocheng!”

The voice behind was...

"Classmate Yuchuan?"

Yuchuan Ying, wearing a white skirt and vintage leather shoes, was calling me...

Wait, why was Ying here? !

"Bantian is temporarily unable to watch the concert because he has something to do, so he gave me the two tickets he prepared and asked to watch the concert with classmate Gaocheng~"

She showed the 2 concert tickets in hand. Why did Bantian have two tickets? But fortunately, there were these two tickets, otherwise, I really didn’t know if I would be able to get a ticket with so many people here.

"Didn't classmate Bantian have been looking forward to this for a long time? Why does he suddenly have something to do?"

"It seems like he has a bad stomach..."

Ying thought for a while, and answered with some hesitation.

But this was not important to me, so I decided to forget him.

Watching a concert with Ying, It felt like... dating? She was wearing a skirt today, which looked a lot better than the cookie-cutter uniform. Of course, it did not mean that the uniform was ugly.

Leaving the crowded queue, we came to the seats.

It turned out to be a VIP seat ticket, which made me admire Bantian Yuaner even more.

"Never thought that the popular idol turned out to be a classmate from the same school. This is my happiest transfer..."

The voice of the enthusiastic fans was too loud, and I couldn't understand what Ying was saying...

"Ahhhh, Miss Shuiyuan!"

The audiences that were already noisy suddenly exploded with cheers--

On the stage, the black curtain slowly opened.

Shuiyuan Weina, in a light blue skirt and golden top, appeared in the golden spotlight.

Usually, her appearance was always obscured by long bangs and thick-framed eyes, which just gave people a scholarly feeling.

Today, her hairstyle and makeup have been carefully taken care of, and with this stunning appearance, even I who was used to seeing her was shocked for a while.

"Hello everyone, my name is Weina Shuiyuan, thank you for coming to my first concert today."

This appearance of her was different from the usual introversion or the emotional side of her, full of confident smiles.
 
It was really the first time I saw it.

"Miss Shuiyuan, I love you!"

Avid fans shouted her name.

This was bad. I was affected by this atmosphere, my hands were waving with the crowd...

"Miss Shuiyuan, you can do it!"

So, if the different heroines couldn't overlap, how could Ying cheer for Shuiyuan Weina here?

Maybe this was a special situation, or today was a special day? Anyway, I decided to stop thinking about this problem at the moment.

……

............................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         
Patreon Advance Chapter Volume 1 Ends
You can now read the entire volume 1 on patreon

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation

No comments:

Post a Comment