Relying On Login Rewards To Play Through The Game

Relying On Login Rewards To Play Through The Game
Author: 芙兰兰


Synopsis

Keeping the record of the fastest clearance of several difficult RPG games, I came to the world of simulated reality inexplicably.

Once I was looking for interesting RPG games, but I found that my life was the most interesting RPG game.

What is the login reward before my eyes?

Who are these strange women?

And my first task is to stalk a girl?

There are too many complicated things to understand.

However, if I don't struggle, it seems that I will die.

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.


Volume 1 Strange world

Although the login rewards are very convenient, what is going on with these strange women?

Advance Chapters

No comments:

Post a Comment