Relying On Login Rewards To Play Through The Game C8

Latest Patreon Advance Chapter Chapter 22
Although I didn't understand why Yan KeKe's boyfriend wanted to kill Yan KeKe, I didn’t have time to think too much about it.

The only way to save Yan KeKe now was to subdue her boyfriend first.

I kicked open the door of the closet. The sudden loud noise startled Yan KeKe's boyfriend. When she saw a person coming out of the closet, she seemed to be so scared that she couldn’t even hold the knife in her hand steadily.

It was understandable that she would have this kind of reaction. Although she looked very boyish, she was still a girl after all. No matter who they were, when they saw a person suddenly popping out of the closet, they would probably be frightened too.

While she was dazed, I strode up to her, wanting to take the knife away from her hand.

She finally recognized me after a moment of daze, and at the same time she also found out my intention, and hurriedly grasped the knife in her hand tightly and pushed it toward Yan KeKe's throat again.

"Don't come here! I'll kill her."

She shouted at me.

At this time I had already arrived in front of her. As long as I had one more second, I would be able to take the knife away from her hand. But now it seemed that I had to retreat.

"Move back!"

She warned me loudly, and at the same time waved the kitchen knife in her hand.

When the plan failed, I had to hurriedly signal her that I would not act rashly, and stepped back a few steps. 

This was also for my own safety. After all, I could not guarantee that she would not throw the knife that was on Yan KeKe’s neck toward me in the next second. For me, it was better to keep a little distance first.

"Calm down, calm down, okay."

I tried to persuade her to calm down.

But I didn’t expect that she would sneer.

"You are the stalker who lives next door, right"

The sneer on her face clearly revealed disdain. It was obvious that I was standing and she was sitting on the ground, but I didn't know why, at the moment, I felt like she was looking down on me.

My stalking behavior today has indeed been carried out under her nose, so even if I quibble at this moment, she probably wouldn't believe it.

"If that’s what you think, then you can just think of me as a stalker."

I shrugged indifferently. At this time, no matter what I said, I must not object to her first. As long as she did not kill Yan KeKe immediately, I would be able to find a way to take the knife away from her.

After all, my task was to save Yan KeKe, so my actions at the moment must take the overall situation into consideration.

"Humph!"

She snorted disdainfully, then smiled contemptuously.

"I was wondering why you would lend her money twice in a row, so you like her."

Her words almost choked me. I was just lending money to the neighbor next door. There was no such deep meaning, and the second time I was forced to lend her money because of the task.

Of course, I didn't intend to disclose a word about the task.

Just when I was about to make up something to fool her, her next sentence made me almost puke blood.

"Did you two fu** already?"

Although her eyes were a little red and swollen at the moment, I could still see the mockery in her eyes.

"What do you mean?"

I pretended to be puzzled and asked her.

"It means literally."

She seemed to be talking about something very normal.

I pointed to Yan KeKe who was lying on the ground and had gradually stopped twitching.

"She is your lover, right?"

Yan KeKe's boyfriend looked at me like a fool.

"Lovers? With her?"

I was speechless, looking at unconscious Yan KeKe, who had already peed herself while lying on the ground. Maybe from the moment Yan KeKe got addicted to this kind of thing, she had already abandoned her dignity as a human being.

She looked at me in silence, and said slightly bitterly.

"What, speechless?"

I raised my eyebrows and didn't intend to confront her on a certain issue. After all, Yan KeKe's life was still in her hands.

"You want to kill her just because you suspected that she slept with me?"

"Suspected? Do I need to suspect it?"

Her voice gradually increased and her tone gradually became sharper.

"This bitch! For those things, she spent all of our money. But that’s not enough for her. If she ran out of money, she would borrow from everyone. If there was no one she could borrow the money from, she would sell her body. Even the drug seller has already fu**ed her many times!”

When she said this, her hand holding the knife was already trembling slightly on Yan KeKe's neck, and a thin blood line appeared on Yan KeKe's smooth neck as the blade touched her neck.
...................................................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.

Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/relying-on-login-rewards-to-play-through-the-game/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next  

       Latest Patreon Advance Chapter Chapter 22
You can get regular updates on Patreon
If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

1 comment:

  1. instead of boyfriend shouldn't it be girlfriend?

    ReplyDelete