Relying On Login Rewards To Play Through The Game C2

 Chapter 2

This... just like in a game?

I couldn't help but feel a little excited about this thought.

Role information.

I tried to think about these words in my mind.

Just as I thought, a status window just appeared before my eyes.

Name: Ye Chunyi

Level: Lv.1

HP:108/108

MP:35/35

Items: Post-it notes Lv.1X3

I looked at the scene in front of me in a daze, and then I quickly took out my phone to see if I could contact someone I knew.

The first group of people that came to my mind was my parents. I tried to contact my mother and opened the contact list, but found that there was nothing in the contact list.

Only the empty screen displaying useless information such as 9:30 A.M May 21st.

I came back to my senses. Fortunately, I could still remember my mother’s number, so I dialed that number. But the only result I could get was "the number you dialed is invalid".

Ye Chunyi's mom seemed to be gone.

Unwilling to give up, I tried to call my best friend, but the result was the same.

It seemed that people who knew me were excluded from this world.

I sat in bed feeling gloomy for a while. In the end, I had no choice but to face the reality.

Looking at the login slot machine still floating in the air, I decided to finish the remaining two draws first.

Pulling the stick again, the screen quickly rotated as before.

When the three rows of patterns on the screen stopped, an object glowing the blue light fell on my hands.

Items: High-Level Item, Slot Machine Ticket X1

Quality: High

Effect: A ticket for high-level items. Using it will cost one hundred thousand yuan.

I didn't have that much money!

Ignoring the ticket glowing blue light in my hand, I pulled the stick of the slot machine for the last time.

The things on the screen stopped after a while, and a ball of blue light fell into my hands again.

Huh? Isn't this still the ticket! Didn't I tell you that I have no money!

Looking at the two glowing tickets in my hand, I was speechless. 

And the slot machine disappeared without a trace after I used it for the third time.

I was a little annoyed and lay down on the bed. When I took out my phone and tried to see if I could contact other people with other software, I was attracted by the information icon. Why? You may ask. The answer was very simple. Because other icons had no information notification. But the information icon had the word "1" on the upper right of the icon.

It was an unread message.

I opened the message, and with only one glance, I instantly sat up from the bed.

"Your bank card ending in **** has received 500,000 yuan, please check it."

I carefully counted the zeros.

It was half a million.

For me, who had just started working, it was a huge sum of money.

Although the rise of the game live broadcast industry has made many gamers earn a lot of money, because I play RPG games, this route did not work. As the saying goes, there was nothing even more boring than watching others playing RPG games online.

Thanks to this, I must find a job in real life. Apart from the expenses of buying games, my life was very difficult.

The information didn't seem to say what kind of money it was, and I didn't have any investment that could bring me half a million in income.

Then there was only one answer left, and it was given to me by this system in order to allow me to proceed with this game smoothly.

I looked at the two tickets that glowed in blue light in my hand.

Just now, they were still two pieces of waste paper, but now, they seemed to be my biggest help in this game.

I swallowed and tapped on one of the tickets.

"Do you wish to use the High-Level Item, Slot Machine Ticket?"

There were yes/no options below.

I clicked yes with a slightly trembling hand.

After all, this was 100,000 yuan, which was a huge gamble for me.

Spinning...

.

.

.

Thank you for your patronage.
...................................................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.

Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next  
       
If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation

1 comment: