Relying On Login Rewards To Play Through The Game C6

 Chapter 6

"Ah!!!"

I sat up in shock from the bed.

"Blech!"

My nose seemed to be full of a bloody smell that made me want to vomit. I grabbed the trash can by the bed and started to throw up violently.

The memory of myself being stabbed alive still remained in my mind, and my body seemed to recall the pain of being stabbed by a knife, trembling constantly. The cold air inhaled was like a sharp knife, constantly stimulating my lungs .

I vomited for a long time, and when I finished vomiting, I finally broke free from the feeling of dying. At this time, my shirt was already drenched in my cold sweat.

I gasped for air greedily. Only then did I realize that simple breathing was also a great gift from heaven.

After all, when I was stabbed to death, the feeling that I wanted to breathe but couldn't breathe was still in my mind.

When I gradually calmed down, I looked around and confirmed that I had returned to my room.

Who saved me?

This thought came into my mind.

I looked down at the bed sheet, but found that there was no blood on the bed sheet. I turned to look at my clothes and found no other abnormalities except for signs of being wet with cold sweat.

I took off my clothes in a hurry, but found that my upper body was still as smooth as ever.

Not believing the sight before me, I checked my body for a while with my hand, but I couldn't even find a scar.

Just when I was wondering if I was saved by a magical medical technique in the world, I saw the phone on the bed.

At one glance, I was stunned.

Because the time shown above was:

9:30 A.M May 21st.

How was this possible?

I couldn’t accept the time I saw, because when I followed Yan KeKe back home, it was already past 12 o'clock.

Originally, at this time, I was worrying about what to do if I couldn't contact the people around me.

In order to make sure that no one else used my mobile phone to prank me, I specifically checked the time online.

As a result, as if i was dreaming, the time displayed on the Internet was also at 9:30 am on May 21st.

I came... back in time?

Although somewhat unbelievable, this seemed to be true.

Was it a dream?

To make sure that I was not dreaming, I tried to call out the status window.

Name: Ye ChunYi

Level: Lv.1

HP:108/108

MP:35/35

Items: Post-it NoteX2, Protective Clothing Lv.1

The inexplicable status window in front of me proved that it was not a dream that I had entered some strange game.

Wait! 

I soon discovered a detail that was different from the last morning.

One post-it note was missing.

When I just finished the post-it note, there should be three.

I hurriedly looked at the room. The orange words "0612" on the wall did not change. Then I looked up and found the second thing different from the last morning.

The word [3/3] that originally hovered over my head now became [2/3].

The number at the front has changed from 3 to 2, which was a decrease in the number of times.

I thought about it carefully, and a guess appeared in my mind.

The [2/3] on my head seemed to be my remaining life in the game, which was similar to a certain sewer repairman game with a red hat (AKA: Mario). When I died, the number in front would decrease. It was likely that when the first number became 0, it was time for GAME OVER.

In layman's terms, I still had two lives, or two chances to retry the task.

As long as I understood it this way, the missing Post-it note was easy to understand, because I used one of the Post-it notes in the last try. When I returned to this saving point, it seemed that the used Items would not be replenished.

And this made me believe that...

I was indeed dead before...

The feeling of dying was so real, and then I realized that this game was not the same as the RPG games I usually played. In the past, it only took time to pass the level. However, this game, the cost of losing the game was my life.

And now I was back in the morning before the incident, which meant that if I wanted to break out of this cycle, the only way was to complete the task.

The fear of death made me not in the mood to enjoy the game that gave me a novel feeling. Even the sense of fun that had been generated before was completely wiped out by the shadow of death. But at this moment, I didn’t seem to have other choices except to clear this task.

I could only grit my teeth and do it.
...................................................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.

Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/relying-on-login-rewards-to-play-through-the-game/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next  

       Latest Patreon Advance Chapter Chapter 15
You can get regular updates on Patreon
If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation

No comments:

Post a Comment