Relying On Login Rewards To Play Through The Game C18

 
 Latest Patreon Advance Chapter Chapter 39

C18

Because at this time I have reached the end of the stairs. At the end of the stairs was a wooden door. 

Probably after this wooden door, it was the real underground of the factory. 

I took a deep breath, held the Post-it note tightly, and slowly pushed open the wooden door. 

As the wooden door made an eerie "creak" sound, I completely opened the door. In the enclosed space, a strong smell of blood and rancidity instantly filled my nasal cavity.

I resisted the strong urge to vomit, and shone a flashlight into the room.

But from this look, I couldn't help it anymore, holding on to the door frame, I started to vomit.

Behind the wooden door was a very wide basement. It used to be used to store something. There were piles of dusty boxes around, but the source of the bloody smell was not these boxes, but the "things" on the ground. .

Under the strong light of the flashlight, I could see several objects of different sizes painted with red liquid on the ground similar to the magic circle. In the center of each circle, there were human body parts.

The things placed in each circle were different. There were broken hands or a whole thigh placed on the circle. Probably one person was not enough for this many magic circles,  some magic circles even had a pile of bloody intestines in the center, and a female head was placed in the center of the largest magic circle.

These body parts should have been left for a while, and they have already begun to rot. I could clearly see the white maggots burrowing around on the mutilated head, as if they were having some sort of carnival.

It seemed that I had broken into the nest of a certain evil cult. After vomiting until there was nothing left to vomit, I finally straightened up my back and walked forward, resisting nausea.

The unidentified red liquid used to draw the magic circle under the feet has completely dried out, and when I stepped on it, I could hear slight "click" and "click" sounds. Although the basement was very wide, it was only relative to the corridor. No matter how big it was, it was just a basement. I quickly searched every corner of this basement and found no living people.

It seemed that what the two men said about relocating the "thing" was probably because they wanted to relocate the hostages underground.

When I came back to the wooden door, I simply bowed the mutilated corpse and walked up the stairs. After I dealt with those two murders, I would let the police resolve the matter here.

Thinking of this, I quickly returned to the ground. At this time, the sun had risen to the highest point of the day, but it could not dispel the chill from me.

Those two men who kidnapped Ye Zi were undoubtedly members of an evil cult. It seemed that this mission was as dangerous as before. I didn’t think those two men would surrender when I met them. While I was thinking about how to catch them, I put on the glasses again and observed the dilapidated factory behind me.

At this time, the orange light on the factory had disappeared, and it seemed that the following tasks would have nothing to do with this.

I looked around, but didn't find any useful clues. My sight was blocked by the surrounding weeds and trees here, I couldn't see anything in the distance, so I had to leave here first.

Even after I returned to downtown S, I still hadn't found any suspicious places.

The orange light that rose into the sky like the one the factory had no longer appeared.

I wore sunglasses and looked for suspicious people or things aimlessly everywhere in the city. Unfortunately, until night fell, I didn't find anything special.

Because I saw such a scene in the basement, I couldn't even eat lunch, and I was tense all day long. At this time, I was already exhausted.

After searching to no avail, I dragged my exhausted body back home, and after a random meal, I lay in bed and fell asleep.

…...

It was already the next morning when I woke up. I confirmed the time, at 9:00 am on May 25th.

I didn't know why. After coming to this world, I always woke up naturally at nine o'clock every morning.

As if knowing that  I was awake, the familiar [Login Reward Slot machine] appeared in front of me with a burst of smoke.

I stretched out my hand and lowered the stick, and the three columns on the screen began to spin quickly, and the three rows stopped on something that looked like a capsule.

I looked at the three capsules that fell into my hand and began to read its information.

Props: Pill Lv.1 X3

Quality: Normal

Effect: It can treat a certain degree of trauma and disease, and the specific effect depends on the level.

This was the second item I had drawn with a level of normal quality, but having said that, until now, I had no idea how to upgrade the item.

I did research before, but the system did not give me any hints about this.

In short, this was a game that would need players to search for the clues themselves.

I put away the three medicines. I haven't suffered any injuries so far, so naturally, I did not need to use these things. As for the effect of the medicine, I would know when I used it later.

Although I hope that I would never need to use this kind of thing, such an idea was obviously not realistic.

After a simple wash, I put on the sunglasses and left the room.

Unlike yesterday, when I went out this time, I found an orange light in the distant horizon.

It finally appeared!

I whispered in my heart, although I didn't know why this beam of light disappeared yesterday, and why it suddenly appeared today, it must be the location of the mission, and the two mysterious men must be there.

I stopped hesitating, called a car, and rushed in that direction.
...................................................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.

Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/relying-on-login-rewards-to-play-through-the-game/

You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

       Latest Patreon Advance Chapter Chapter 39
You can get regular updates on Patreon
If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi

1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m



2 comments: