Relying On Login Rewards To Play Through The Game C16

 Latest Patreon Advance Chapter Chapter 36
C16
After about a minute or so, the girl and I returned to the ground.

After groping in the dark underground, I realized it was a blessing to be able to see the sky and the sun when looking up.

I turned my head to look at the girl and found that she was also looking at me curiously.

Just like what I saw underground, the girl was indeed wearing a maid's outfit, and she was about 1.5 to 1.6 meters tall. The difference was that the pair of golden pupils were even more eye-catching under the sunlight.

"There was no time to ask before, but what is your name?"

I tried to ask the girl.

"M..."

The girl heard my question, put her finger on her cheek, thinking, and said after a while.

"Just call me Ye Zi."

"Ye Zi?"

"Yes, it means the child of the dark night."

Ye Zi? The kid of the dark night? It was really a strange name.

"My name is Ye ChunYi, and I am glad to meet you."

I made a simple introduction to her, but my attention had returned to the task.

Although we have now returned to the ground, the task in front of us remained unchanged.

[Task Objective: Rescue the hostage, difficulty: E]

It meant that the task was not over yet. 

Did I have to send her somewhere safe? 

When I was distressed because the task was not progressing, the girl named Ye Zi asked me.

"ChunYi, why did you come here, are you the Police?"

I didn't know why, but she seemed to treat me like a Police officer, and I shrugged helplessly and said to her.

"Do I look like a Police officer?"

When she heard what I said, she showed an expression of interest.

"No. You have a special smell. The police always have an unpleasant smell. You don't have that kind of smell."

Although I didn't know how she distinguished me from the Police by smell, the first goal for me now was to complete the task first, so instead of answering her teasing words, I asked her instead.

"Where is your home, shall I take you home first?"

"No."

Unexpectedly, she simply refused.

"Eh?"

I was a little caught off guard.

"Because it's so boring at home, it's more interesting to be with you."

With that said, she winked her amber-like eyes at me playfully.

Although her request sounds very tempting, I still intended to reject her. After all, I couldn't afford to take a girl who seemed incapable of self-defense to carry out those dangerous tasks.

"If you don't go home, then I can only send you to the police who smells bad. I think they will be very interested in the kidnapping case."

Sure enough, my threat was very effective, and the girl frowned and made a reluctant voice.

"Eh~ I don't want it."

It seemed that she hated the Police more than going home.

I said in an unquestionable tone.

"Then go home first, I'll take you back."

Only by sending her home could I complete the task.

Although she seemed extremely reluctant, seeing my tough attitude, she didn't say anything in the end.

The girl named Ye Zi in front of me gave me a strange feeling. After all, if a person had just been rescued from a kidnapper, generally speaking, they would panic, but Ye Zi in front of me was surprisingly calm.

This was not a normal reaction.

But at this time, I only cared about the task, and didn't think deeply, just wanted to send her home early to complete the task.

We got out of the hole in the barbed wire and came to the front of the factory, only to find that the door had been opened and there were obvious traces of tire pressure on the ground.

I believed that it was the traces of the two people who drove out of the factory.

In order to avoid any accident, I did not choose to take the bus as I did when I came. Instead, I used the mobile app to call a taxi and took the girl to her home.

Hearing the address she said, I vaguely remembered that it was the wealthy area of ​​S City. I had been there a few times before, but because of my family, I could only pass by and take a look from far away.

Since there was no need to stop at the station, the journey this time was much faster than when I took the bus before. About ten minutes later, we arrived at the destination.
...................................................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.

Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/relying-on-login-rewards-to-play-through-the-game/

You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next  
       Latest Patreon Advance Chapter Chapter 36
You can get regular updates on Patreon
If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi

1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

1 comment:

  1. I dont trust her home, if she doesnt wanna come back there is a reason. Anyways thx for the chapter

    ReplyDelete