Relying On Login Rewards To Play Through The Game C17

 Latest Patreon Advance Chapter Chapter 37
C17

I looked at this very large European-style three-story building, with several surveillance cameras installed just at the door. I secretly sighed that it was indeed a rich area, how many people could live in such a big house.

"Are you the maid of this house?" 

I asked her curiously. 

I had only seen people wear maid costumes on TV programs before. I didn't expect to see a real maid in real life.

"No."

Ye Zi's answer shattered my wild imagination.

"Huh? Then why do you wear a maid outfit?"

I asked her puzzled.

"Can't it be a hobby?"

She rolled her eyes, reached out her hand to open the iron gate of the yard.

It seemed that the iron gate wasn’t locked. What was this family? Were they not scared that someone would break in?

"You want to come in and sit for a while?"

She pointed to the three-story European-style building behind her and asked.

I shook my head and declined her kindness. After all, I was still doing the task. After sending the hostage home, there may be new changes to the task, so I didn't have time to rest.

"Oh."

She didn't show any special expressions. After closing the iron door, she walked towards the door of the house. Her actions acted as if she had just returned home after a short walk. She did not show the feeling of having just escaped from danger. She didn't even express any gratitude for saving her.

At this moment, I suddenly remembered something, so I shouted towards Ye Zi's back.

"Ye Zi, is there anyone else in your house?"

Ye Zi looked back and gave me a strange look, and said.

"No, I'm home alone."

Sure enough, I was right. Ye Zi told me when I was on the underground platform that she had been kidnapped at home. If there were people in the family, the two kidnappers wouldn't be able to kidnap her so easily.

"Come here."

I beckoned to Ye Zi, then took out a pen and a small notebook that I carried with me. After writing a series of numbers, I tore off the page and handed it to her through the iron gate of the yard.

"What is this?"

She returned to the iron gate and took the piece of paper in my hand, and asked puzzledly.

"This is my phone number. If you are in danger again, call this number. I will come as soon as possible."

She looked at the piece of paper in her hand, then looked up at me with a rather strange look, and then a smile appeared on her face that seemed to be happy.

"Okay."

Seeing her promise, I didn't plan to stay here for a long time, and after watching Ye Zi enter the house, I left here.

But strangely, I didn't see any changes in the mission until Ye Zi entered the house for half an hour.

Strange, I had successfully sent the hostage home, why the task remained the same.

I looked at the task window in front of me suspiciously, and after thinking for a while, I had to put on my sunglasses again, hoping to find some new clues.

After putting on my sunglasses, I looked around and there was a clear orange beam on the horizon in the distance.

I was very familiar with that location, because Ye Zi and I came back from that direction half an hour ago.

It was the location of the factory.

Why did the sunglasses still show the location of the factory? It was obvious that I had sent the hostage home safely.

I stared at the orange beam of light for a moment. After a while, as if struck by lightning, I suddenly remembered a detail.

When I met Ye Zi on that platform, she was tied to a wooden stake, and beside her, there seemed to be a few other wooden stakes, but there were no people tied to them, and my attention was all on Ye Zi, so I didn't think too much about it.

Looking back now, there were more than one stake, it meant that there was probably not only one hostage, but I only found Ye Zi alone, so I preconceived that as long as Ye Zi was rescued, it was equivalent to completing the mission.

There may be other hostages in the hands of the two men now.

Blaming myself for how foolish I was, so I hurriedly called a taxi and headed in the direction of the factory again.

About twenty minutes later I came to the back door of the factory again.

The difference from the last time is that I bought a strong flashlight along the way this time. I was negligent because of insufficient light. This time I had a strong flashlight to see the whole picture of the underground passage.

Holding a bright flashlight in my left hand and a Post-it note in my right hand, I once again walked down the abyss-like stairs.

Since there was more light than before, coupled with my familiarity with this section of stairs, I quickly reached the platform where I met Ye Zi before. The Cardboard Box that was used to conceal our whereabouts was still lying on the spot, although Cardboard The Box was still there, but it should be the same as the Post-it note, it would lose its effect after using it once, so I didn't pay much attention to it.

I shone my flashlight at the other stakes. On the ground of two of the stakes, there was a bundle of ropes on each. Before I came here, there were probably people tied to each stake, but when I came in, they might have been moved deep underground.

I got out of the platform and walked down the stairs again, which was the one that caused my head to fall from my body. I swallowed, remained on high alert, and proceeded carefully downward.

Because I didn't know how I was beheaded before I died, so every step I took, I would shine a flashlight on the wall around me to avoid accidentally triggering traps.

But the strange thing was that no matter how I searched, I didn't find any traps.

Wasn't I killed by a trap? 

I wondered, but I didn't get the answer, and the scene before me couldn't allow me to think about it any more.
...................................................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.

Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/relying-on-login-rewards-to-play-through-the-game/

You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next  
       Latest Patreon Advance Chapter Chapter 37
You can get regular updates on Patreon
If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi

1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment