Relying On Login Rewards To Play Through The Game C10

 Latest Patreon Advance Chapter Chapter 28
Chapter 10 Underground Factory

After the incident, I quickly called the police and ambulance.

The police in the game world came much faster than the real world, as if it was arranged by the plot. A team of people came to this room less than two minutes after I hung up the phone.

They asked me about the situation, and I briefly explained it. Of course, I said that I suspected that the neighbor next door was doing drugs. In order to find concrete evidence, I chose to follow them. 

I was then complimented by the police.

Yan KeKe and her boyfriend were taken away by the ambulance and the police, and I went back to my room.

After everything was over, I received a prompt from the system.

“Congratulations, you have completed the event [Betrayal Couple], the overall difficulty of the task: E. Your level has been increased by one and you have been rewarded with 500,000 yuan.”

The moment the system prompt popped up, my mobile phone received the text message. I took out the mobile phone and confirmed that my card had received the reward of 500,000 yuan. 

At this time, my balance became: 799,500.

Then, I called out Role information.

Name: Ye ChunYi

Level: Lv.2

HP:108/108

MP:35/35

Items: Protective Clothing Lv.1

Although I have upgraded, my HP and MP have not improved at all. I could understand HP. According to the setting of losing blood after injury, it should refer to my health level, but what was MP?

After thinking about it for a while, I still didn't figure it out, so I didn't plan to carry on thinking about it. I should be able to get an answer as I progress in the game.

After recovering from the reward, I just remembered that I was cut in the abdomen by the woman just now. Although the wound was not deep, I still need to deal with it quickly.

But when I looked down at my abdomen, I found that the wound was gone.

Even the protective clothing that was cut open showed no signs of damage.

I did remember that the woman cut my abdomen with a knife, and the pain at that time still vividly remained in my memory.

But the wound and the damage of protective clothing disappeared.

Speaking of it, as soon as the task was completed, I felt that my abdomen didn't hurt anymore. I believed the wound should disappear at that time.

In order to confirm my guess, I looked up.

Sure enough, because I was stabbed to death, the life bar that was originally changed into [2/3], but at this time it returned to [3/3].

In this case, it was easy to draw conclusions.

When the task was completed, the system would restore my life to the most complete state, whether it was the injured body or the life bar.

It seemed that the maximum limit of death per mission was 3 times. If it exceeded 3 times, would I return to the original world or...

Thinking of this, I shook my head and dispelled the idea of ​​continuing to study. Although there was no evidence, I could clearly feel that if I died more than three times, then what awaited me would be real death.

But having said that, how should I clear this game?

So far the system has not told me any hints on how to clear the game.

Although I also yelled at the ceiling of the room, "Can someone tell me how to play through the game?"

But the only response I got was my own response.

I looked around the room and didn’t find the old-fashioned Slot machine. It seemed that after the mission was successfully completed, I wouldn’t get [Login Reward]. Although I didn’t find the Slot machine, I found one place that was different from before.

That was the huge counter-like thing that replaced the na**ke**d girl poster on the wall of my room that I mentioned earlier.

The thing still showed a few numbers with orange light.

【0546】

I clearly remembered that when I first came to this world, it was [0612]. When did this number change?

Did it change after the mission was completed?

I leaned forward and stretched out my hand to touch these numbers, but just like touching the [3/3] on my head, my hand passed through it, and the tactile feedback was only the feeling of a cold wall.

Was this series of mysterious numbers some kind of hint? 

Was it a clock? 

But after I checked it, no matter whether it was calculated by hour or day, the above time was not correct.

I thought for a long time, but I still didn't have a clue.

After a while, I gave up thinking about it, and prepared to wait until I had a clue.

Because of the previous task, my nerves were stretched to the limit. Before the next task came, I decided to rest first.
...................................................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.

Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/relying-on-login-rewards-to-play-through-the-game/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next  

       Latest Patreon Advance Chapter Chapter 28
You can get regular updates on Patreon
If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment