Relying On Login Rewards To Play Through The Game C3

 Chapter 3

Thank you for your patronage.

My phone seemed to receive a message as soon as the slot machine stopped, and my balance became 400,000 yuan.

Thank you for your patronage?

What did it mean to thank you for your patronage?

You must be kidding, this was a one hundred thousand yuan draw.

I confirmed it again.

Unfortunately, no matter how many times I have confirmed, I still see the four words thank you for your patronage.

Was it playing with me?

I threw the ticket on the ground in a fit of anger, but the ticket disappeared before it hit the ground.

I sat back on the bed, sulking, looking at the only ticket in my hand, and hesitated.

About five minutes later, I gritted my teeth and decided to use this ticket.

After all, I didn’t earn that money.

I comforted myself and used the second ticket.

Spinning...




Congratulations on obtaining [ A Protective Clothing Lv.1]

An object that resembled a diving suit emitting blue light fell on my hand, and I looked down at the properties of the clothes in my hand.

Items: Protective Clothing Lv.1

Quality: High

Effect: A certain amount of damage can be avoided after wearing it, but the head cannot be protected, and can be upgraded.

It seemed to be very good, but I didn't feel the slightest joy.

Why? You ask. Because the shape of this dress was so strange.

It was like a diving suit without a helmet.

Going out wearing this kind of clothes? Maybe I would be taken away and sent to the mental hospital before I encounter any danger.

I sat weakly on the bed, covering my face and sighing.

I had such bad luck.

After spending 200,000, all I got was a piece of clothing that could not be worn outside.

Just as I was feeling frustrated, my doorbell rang.

Speaking of which, this was actually a small apartment I rented. There was a long narrow corridor connecting to my current bedroom. The left hand side of the corridor was the simple kitchen, the right hand side was the bathroom, and the front was the door.

I walked quickly to the door, cleared up my mood, and opened the door.

Standing in front of my door was a girl who looked about twenty years old. She was Yan Keke, a female college student who lived next door to me with her boyfriend. Although we were not very familiar with each other, we occasionally met each other and greeted each other.

Yan Keke had a beautiful face and long curly hair. At the moment, her curly hair was draped over her left shoulder and on the other shoulder was a lady's leather bag. Strangely, her eyes didn't seem so energetic as usual, and she seemed to have dark circles under her eyes. It seemed that she hadn't rested well recently.

It was worth mentioning that her boyfriend was actually a girl, but a more boyish girl. I saw this kind of thing a lot when I was in college, so I didn’t find it strange. 

Yan Keke forced herself to give me a smile after seeing me opening the door.

"Hello, Brother Chunyi."

I nodded and said hello to her.

"Brother Chunyi, do you remember that I borrowed 500 yuan from you last month?"

She suddenly mentioned the matter of borrowing money from me last month. She said that she would pay me back at the end of last month, but in the end there was no news. Because we were neighbors and the amount was not large, so I did not ask them to pay me back. I simply thought she had forgotten, but it seemed like she didn’t forget. I couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

"Yes, I remember it. What happened?" I asked

For some reason, her expression became a little awkward.

After a while, she seemed to have finally made up her mind and asked me in a low voice.

"Then... Brother Chun Yi, can you lend me 500 more."

I frowned and was about to say something, but a popup suddenly appeared in front of me.

[Task objective: lend money to Yan Keke, then follow her, task difficulty: E]

This game…

It actually wanted me to stalk a girl!
...................................................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.

Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/relying-on-login-rewards-to-play-through-the-game/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next  
       
If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation

1 comment: