Relying On Login Rewards To Play Through The Game C9

 Latest Patreon Advance Chapter Chapter 25
Chapter 9

I couldn’t help but shudder when I heard this. I looked at Yan KeKe who was lying on the ground. Before, my impression of this girl had always been soft and gentle. Sometimes when she met with me, she would also give me a kind smile. So I have always had a very good impression of her, but I never expected to hear this from her boyfriend today.

"Calm down."

But even so, I hurriedly stopped her. In short, everything was now task-oriented.

"Even so, it can only be regarded as she is cheating on you at best. You can just break up with her, and there is no need to kill her, right?”

I tried to divert the woman’s attention.

"Break up? Hahaha, break up?"

As if she had heard something very funny, she suddenly laughed wildly. Maybe it was because the laughter was too strong, it even caused her whole body to start trembling.

I really didn't know which word made her laugh like this, so I could only wait for her to finish laughing.

After a while, she stopped laughing abruptly, but the strange smile on her face did not subside.

"You fuc**ed her already, right? Would you like me to tell you some good news?"

It seemed that until now, she still believed that Yan KeKe had s*e/x with me for a mere 1,000 yuan. The woman in front of me definitely had some problem with her head. But no matter what she thought, I didn’t plan to change her mind. My purpose was just Let Yan KeKe survive, so I followed her words and asked.

"What is it?"

"She, hahaha."

She pointed her finger at Yan KeKe who was lying on the ground, and then began to laugh again, laughing for about ten seconds before continuing.

"She has AIDS."

What? !

There was also a look of shock on my face.

And she seemed to be waiting for this expression of mine. Maybe my expression was the same as she expected. She looked up and started laughing as if she had seen the funniest joke in the world. The movement of her action was even greater than the previous one, and I even saw tears bursting out of her eyes.

"This bitch, who knows from which man she got it from, maybe it was the people who sold her body to, but she kept from everyone! So now, she has it, you have it..."

In the end, her face instantly turned hideous and terrifying.

"I have it too!!!!"

As she said, she raised the dagger in her hand high, seemingly about to pierce Yan KeKe's throat.

Seeing that she was determined to do it, I quickly picked up a lady's bag at my feet and threw it toward her face.

Although her target was Yan KeKe, Yan KeKe was unable to resist after all, so a large part of her attention was placed on me. Seeing that I threw a bag at her, she immediately stopped her movements. Instead, she knocked away the bag that flew towards her.

I was only a few steps away from her originally. The moment the bag was thrown out by me, I rushed over, holding the only Post-it note in my left hand, and sticking it on her body.

Her reaction was very quick. Seeing rushing over after she knocked away the bad, she stabbed the knife toward me.

This crazy woman really wanted to kill people today!

I hurriedly turned sideways to avoid it, but this distance was no longer enough for my body to react. I could only watch as the knife was about to pierce my abdomen.

But as soon as the tip of the knife touched my body, it felt like a layer of softness slowed down the thrusting knife. The tip of the knife slipped, but a not very deep cut was made in my abdomen.

Probably the protective clothing worn on my body worked. Although I was still injured, it was many times better than it piercing through my stomach It seemed that all the Items in this game really had a certain effect.

My health bar has begun to decrease slowly and the status that showed bleeding appeared.

I didn't have time to take a closer look at my wound. I stretched out my hand to put the Post-it note firmly on her body.

Just like this, I suddenly disappeared from her sight.

After a brief shock, her expression was full of fear, and even her legs that had just supported her standing up were shaking at this time.

From her perspective, I should have suddenly disappeared from her eyes. Anyone who saw a person suddenly disappearing in front of them would feel terrified, right?

"Where are you?!"

She roared and swung her knife around.

"Come out, stop hiding! Where are you!!"

She still wielded the knife in her hand aimlessly in the air.

Suddenly, she felt the back of her head was hit by something, and then she lay down on the ground limply and lost consciousness.

At this moment, my figure with the wooden chopping board for cutting vegetables in the kitchen appeared behind her.

"I’m here."

Although I answered, at this time she probably couldn’t hear my answer.
...................................................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.

Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/relying-on-login-rewards-to-play-through-the-game/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next  

       Latest Patreon Advance Chapter Chapter 25
You can get regular updates on Patreon
If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment