My portable gaming girlfriend V2 C1 P5

 
The entire volume 2 is now available on patreon

P5
As soon as the voice fell, the girl sitting on my left hand stood up.

Seeing me looking at her in confusion, she smiled at me.

So Lin Liyu was my tablemate? Thinking about the prologue again, I guessed that she was the main heroine of this game. After all, only she and the teacher had [names] on their heads. Having a name meant that they were not random NPCs. 

Speaking of which, Shen Qing and Ying should also be in the game... Although this was a single-player game, I really couldn’t imagine how they would exist in the game- I unconsciously thought of the last game in which Shen Qing was Meow Chan... If she still did this, then I might have a way to get back at her for mocking me.

"Yuan~"

……

I saw a girl with her orange hair braided into two ponytails tied smiling at me on the other side of my seat, and her appearance was very familiar. Talking in this tone and calling me this way... it could only be Ying, although her hair color and pupil color were slightly different, her tone and look still maintained her unique characteristic.

"Why did Yuan just come here? This school is different from the school I attended before. I have a lot of questions that I want to ask you."

Of course, it was not the same. The countries and backgrounds of the two schools were different.

But the language aspect was not a problem. One advantage of Ying as a program was that she did not need to learn a language. If she needed to learn any language, she just needed to add the corresponding translation program.

"Speaking of which, have you seen Shen Qing?"

I was very worried that Shen Qing would choose to escape because she hated me, and did not enter the game at all. But then that would probably be much better for me, I would not have problems doing it alone.

"That annoying cat is over there."

Ying also made no secret of her dislike for Shen Qing. The relationship between these two people seemed a bit inharmonious...

The slender girl with long black hair sitting in front of Ying was calmly looking out the window. This strangers-stay-away look was exactly the same as the iceberg beauty in the college. 

Taking advantage of the five-minute rest at the end of the morning self-study, I walked to Shen Qing.

"Shen Qing, how did you get into the game..."

"It was the programmer who modified the game and let us replace the npcs in the game."

She gave the answer before I finished the question.

"You can even do this?"

The organization's "programmer" was a really mysterious person, and he could even change the game code at will like this. That kind of code would only give me a headache when I looked at it. If the "programmer" did it alone, then he was definitely not an ordinary person...

"But Ying is not a human being. She can also enter the game like this?"

"Anyway, she has self-awareness and can exist as a player. Compared to me, solving her replacement part is much easier."

I looked at Ying who was curiously observing the surroundings.

"By the way, don't talk to me and Ying often, if it alarms Awakened AI, then it is over."

If it was an Awakened AI with self-awareness, it may also have memories of the previous reincarnation. Having bizarre plot deviation, it would definitely make it aware of something. Of course, we were not very afraid that AI could infer our mission, but it was better to be careful.

There was no doubt that there was Awakened AI in the game. Judging from the previous analysis of the boss, there was a high possibility that it was one of the main heroines in the game that needed to be conquered, and there was such a person in the class now...

"--Wait, since you replaced these NPCs? Wouldn't you be discovered from the beginning?"

"Eh... you think the programmers doesn’t not know such a simple problem? Only you can see that our appearances look almost the same as in reality. No matter how powerful an Awakened AI is, it can't escape the limitations of the game system. They can't see the labels on the characters. It’s impossible for them to have the same permissions as the players. In other people’s eyes, Ying is still the straight-A student Ogiso with glasses, and I’m Kazusa who is late every day and likes to sleep in the class.

I couldn’t help but sigh once again that the programmer really had an amazing skill...

"It turns out that we can even do this... Is this your name in the game? It feels weird..."

"This is specially set to pay tribute to a well-known galgame released a long time ago. That game has been talked about for a long time. It is a legendary game..."

"Legendary game? What's the name of the game? I'll try it if I have time."

After all, it was a game that she who was a hardcore gaming otaku admire deeply, so it must be a good game.

"I don't know... I don't even know its name. It is not the galgame on the VR platform but on the PC platform with the front-end display. It was released a long time ago. I don't know what happened. In short, this work has become a craze on the Internet. As time passed, there were no records related to it on the Internet, as if someone completely removed it..."

Shen Qing… she shouldn't be called Kazusa here, showed a little regretful expression.

"That's why it's called the legendary galgame..."

"The only thing that is left of this game is the names and basic settings of the two heroines. It naturally has no copyright issues if all the information is unknown. The production company may have already closed down. To express respect for this work, many galgame developers introduce these two characters into their games as well..."

Was "Autumn~Rain of Love~" one of them...It sounded a little sad, looking at Kazusa’s regretful face, I seemed to have discovered the New World. It turned out that Shen Qing would show this expression...

"Forget it, the class is about to begin, go back." Then my first class in the game began. As a college student, although I missed high school life, what I missed was not the classes.
...........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.

Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/

You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous

TOC

Next

The Entire Volume 2 is now availble on patreon,

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation

No comments:

Post a Comment