My portable gaming girlfriend V2 C1 P6

 
The entire volume 2 is now available on Patreon
"Good morning everyone! I am your English teacher, Han Yaqian."

The female teacher with big breasts, slender waist, long legs and brown ponytail standing on before the class had a sexy figure, but she still reminds me of my fear - English Class. Although she looked very approachable, she gave me a sense of security like the big sister next door... No, the sister next door didn't have such big breasts at all!

In short, compared to the previous bald teacher, this teacher was much better. It also made me think to myself that this seemed to have a lot of freedom. I wondered if I was able to conquer this teacher.

"Hehe, I think everyone has studied hard on the weekend, right? Then let’s test the vocabulary that I asked you to remember last week. Well... let’s test our English class representative first!"

After Ms. Han’s voice fell, the class was silent. Everyone was scared to make noises as if they would be called next if they made noises...

After 30 seconds, no one stood up.

One minute later, no one stood up...

Suddenly, I had an ominous feeling. The only possibility was that the English class representative was a poor person who did not know that he was an English class representative.

"Shi, are you okay?"

Lin Liyu next to me asked me in a low voice with concern.

"I……"

I was not sure why she suddenly asked me such a question.

"You are the representative of English class, stand up quickly."

"What?!"

"Well, you have been an English class representative since this semester, don't tell me you forgot..."

"Ah, I did forget..."

I couldn't believe it, this game system must be playing with me! Why was I the English class representative? I was clearly a player, alright!

"Student Shi YuanXing, are you okay? Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

"No, no..."

In the end, I gritted my teeth and stood up under the teacher's suspicious gaze...

Why was I the english representative? Did the game want me to represent the students who failed to pass the english exam?

"Just test a few simple words for you, you just need to spell it~ the first one, abandon..."

I stood alone and helplessly by the seat, because I had forgotten all the english words I learned in the past.

"Are there any other classmates?"

"I know--"

The person that saved me was… Ying?

"It's A, B, A, N, D, O, N!"

Ying, who was sitting next to me, answered the teacher's question for me.

Although I was very grateful to Ying for helping me out, I realised a serious problem. This may alarm AI? I immediately observed the surroundings carefully, but every AI student showed a slightly surprised look. It was almost the same.

"...Student Ogiso, thank you for your answer."

Even the teacher was also very surprised, so how could I tell who was Awakened AI if everyone had the same reaction!

A modern college student was saved by a high school student in the 21st century in an English class... It was so embarrassing... I could almost feel Shen Qing's mocking gaze.

"Okay today's class is over."

Eh? Obviously it was not time to finish class...

"Student Shi, can you help me get the exam papers in the office?"

"Wah! Teacher, no!"

Exams were like a student's nightmare. So at this time almost all the classmates wailed at the same time...

It was a pity that the sorrowful wail would not change the teacher’s mind. I reluctantly walked out of the classroom under her firm gaze...

However, as soon as I walked out of the classroom, I was lost- as a newbie player, I didn't know where her office was!

The door behind closed tightly, and it was obviously strange to turn back and ask about the location of the office. Just what kind of game was this. It did not have any turioual...

I was in such a quandary. Since the classroom was located on one side of the corridor, I used my limited reasoning ability, and then decided to follow the corridor to the other end to check the classroom sign one by one...

"Student Yang, you are late again! How many times have you been told not to be late but you are still late? Your grades are also very poor, just what are you doing every day?"

Before I reached the end, I saw a middle-aged man and a girl with long purple hair standing in front of a classroom.

I was familiar with that middle-aged man, who was our bald class teacher. But at this time, what attracted me more was the girl in front of him. A tall girl with purple hair, who was staring at the bald class teacher with cold and hostile eyes.

"If this happens again, I will notify your parents!"

"...I’m sorry, I will pay attention."

As if the words poked her weakness, the purple-haired girl finally admitted her mistake. Her attire seemed a little different from others. The school uniform (sportswear) was casually opened, and she wore a tight black T-shirt that revealed her belly button...

[Yang Jiahui- problematic girl who is often late]

Since such an introduction was displayed on her head, without a doubt, she must be one of the heroines of this work, and she seemed like a rebellious girl who was difficult to get along with.

"Oh, it's YuanXing. Are you coming to the office to get something?"

When my class teacher saw me, his face looked slightly better.

"English teacher asked me to get exam papers."

"Oh, okay then, her desk is over there."

His attitude has changed drastically, could it be because 'I' was a top student...

After entering the office, there was another scene inside. Maybe because of class time, there was only one person in the office——

The long curly hair was tied together and hung down from the left side of her neck to her chest. The girl was standing next to the printer, her amber eyes revealing anxiousness. Seeing me entering the office, her expression immediately turned into joy.

"Finally someone is here, can you please help me?"

A new event so soon?

"What is it?"

"I was asked to print important documents, but this printer does not work. I don't know what went wrong..."

I took a closer look at the printer. It was a model that is no longer in use in reality, and needed to use the antique computer next to it to operate wirelessly, but it was not a problem for me who specialized in artificial intelligence.

"I pressed the 'print' button, but nothing happened..."

"I think it's a network connection problem. If you change the permissions--"

I operated the computer over there, then the silent printer buzzed, and the printed documents came out one by one——

"Finally! Thank you, you have helped me a big time. This is a very important document. I don't know what kind of trouble will arise if it is delayed..."

"It’s okay, it's a small matter."

"My name is Bai Qingyue, and I am in Class 1 of the sophomore year. May I ask..."

“High School First Year, Class 2, Shi YuanXing。”

If it was two weeks ago, I might get excited for a long time because of talking to a few beautiful girls a day, but now, I didn’t even know if the other party was the Awakened AI we were looking for, let alone I already had Ying; so I couldn’t relax.

"Thank you, Shi YuanXing, please feel free to come to me if you need help."

She waved her hand to say goodbye to me.

At this time, the words [Bai Qingyue - A Campus Bella with Excellent Grades] appeared above her head.

Although I didn't know what the title of the campus bella was, she was indeed a beautiful girl.

When I returned to the class, the English class was not over yet. 
...........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.

Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/

You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous

TOC

Next

The Entire Volume 2 is now availble on patreon,

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation

No comments:

Post a Comment