My portable gaming girlfriend V2 C1 P4

 

You can now read up to 70 releases in advance on patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like
P4
"Autumn~Rain of Love~" was the name of this game. As a new work released two years ago, the plot mode of the game was no longer limited to 'options', but was dominated by the Level of Affection of NPCs.

Using Shen Qing’s words to describe it, it would be, "It doesn't matter whether the option is right or wrong, as long as the AI’s level of affection towards you is off the chart, you can also conquer her.”

The game was localized, so the name of the protagonist of the game did not have any restrictions, so I did not hesitate to use my real name.

I didn’t like to spend time designing my character. In terms of appearance, I chose to use my real appearance. I needed to explain first that this had nothing to do with narcissism. Even if it was a dating simulation game, I didn't want the characters in it to face a player who was completely made up from start to finish. Maybe this was also because of Ying's influence on me. After all, after leaving the game, she also recognized and accepted the real me without difficulty...

After entering the game, what appeared in front of me was a high school-like building.

Bailu High School- 

‘Is this the school's name?’

Oh right, this was a small seaside city called Bailu City. However, from the map, this city actually did not qualify to be called a seaside city. It was said to be a small seaside city, but it was actually a half-hour drive from the sea.

After all, the simulation of sea tides and currents was very time-consuming and expensive. It involved a lot of fluid dynamics calculations, which was not necessary for a galgame with limited cost.

——As mentioned in the game introduction, in front of me was the best high school in this small city, located on Zhuxi Road.

As for the game background, it was around 2025. The artificial intelligence technology of this era was not as perfect as in reality. It mainly focused on the recognition of images and sounds. Smart Companions had not yet become popular.

Opposite the school gate was a flower bed with a fountain in the middle. On the front and on both sides were the teaching building and laboratories, it was the standard school structure.

At this time, it was the first day of school. A large number of students dressed in their daily clothes gathered in front of an exhibition board-like thing at the school gate. Saying that it looked like an exhibition board, because it was different from the ordinary exhibition board. It did not have a display screen. The displayed content was printed on paper and pasted on the board in a very primitive way for everyone to read.

When I got closer, I saw the words on the paper clearly read- "Class Arrangement".

Squeezing further into the crowd, I finally found my name from many papers-it was in the form of High School First Year, Class 2.

But at this moment, I saw a slender finger sliding on the form, seemingly looking for her name.

It slid all the way down from the first name, and then it slid above my name.

I looked at the owner of the finger. It was a girl with long orange hair. The white hairpin added a touch of scholarly elegance to her.

Because of her fair skin, the orange colour of her hair didn’t look so strange. Speaking of which...a certain female character in the previous game also had this hair color.

While I was looking at her, she suddenly turned her head and saw me.

She looked at me stunned for a full minute. I was also looking at her.

"Are you... Shi YuanXing?"

After a long time, she finally plucked up the courage, but still said my name with a hint of hesitation.

"Mhm, who are you?"

I had some idea about who she might be, but I still pretended that I didn’t know and asked. After the experience in the previous game, I was less afraid to communicate with girls. But it was only limited to the girls in games.

"Eh... How can you not remember who I am? We used to play house together when we were young, and play water guns."

Play House seemed to be a game similar to a real role-playing game. Although it was a childhood game of my grandma's generation, this game was not suitable for boys to play… What exactly was my setting in the game?

"Ah— it’s you, long time no see."

I scratched my head, pretending to remember something.

As soon as my voice fell, floating words suddenly appeared on her head,

[Lin Liyu - Childhood Sweetheart]

Was it really her, one of the heroines of this game?

She smiled slightly.

"What a coincidence, we were actually in the same class. Since we separated, it has been so many years..."

She stopped suddenly. She didn't seem to want to continue this topic.

Of course, based on my years of gaming experience, this must be some kind of foreshadowing.

"Yes."

I just nodded-although she was also a beautiful girl, I already had Ying, so I shouldn’t get any funny ideas about her.

"A rare reunion, let's report to the class together!"

When she finished speaking, the world before her suddenly darkened.

[End of Prologue] 

A popup floated in front of me. Was it just a prologue? I reunited with my childhood sweetheart, whom I hadn't seen for many years on the first day of school. Seemed like an interesting start. Now I was actually looking forward to what would happen next.

However--

[One year later, High School Second Year, Class 2]

What? Suddenly a year later? What the hell was this?

The image lit up again, and I found myself sitting in the bottom row in the middle of an ordinary classroom. There were kinds of high school teenagers and girls in school uniforms around me. They sat in their seats obediently and listened to the teacher.

...This was the campus atmosphere I was familiar with! Compared with the previous work that took place in Japan in the early 21st century, I was obviously much more familiar with this scene.

"Today's morning self-study content is..."

The speaker was an ordinary middle-aged man who was slightly bald. Words like his [name] and [class teacher, math teacher] were floating above his head. This function was really convenient... it could quickly help players familiarize themselves with this environment and play their role well.

"Then let the class representative lead everyone to read early."
...........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.

Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/

You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous

TOC

Next

You can now read up to 70 releases in advance on patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation

No comments:

Post a Comment