My portable gaming girlfriend V2 C1 P2 P3

 
You can now read up to 68 releases in advance on patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like
P2-P3

Su You finally concluded with a rhetorical question.

However, Shen Qing did not seem to intend to stop giving me a hard time...

"Even so, but he..."

Wait, Shen Qing, who had always been arrogant, suddenly had a hesitating attitude...

If I was not wrong, was she going to tell the boss what happened in the morning? !

She obviously didn't react that much back then, but why now...

"Ah! I apologize for what happened in the morning! I knocked on the door in the morning just to ask if you want to have breakfast together. I'm really sorry that something like that happened unexpectedly! I have been deeply repenting after the incident. I really shouldn't approach the room you are in. This happened because of my ignorance. I promise that this kind of thing will never happen again, Please give me another chance!"

I uttered a large amount of apology in one breath, not giving Shen Qing a chance to speak at all.

"Wha, what!—"

Even Shen Qing was stunned by my apology, and for a while she completely forgot what she was going to say.

"You guys, what happened?"

Su You looked at me curiously, although I believed his expression clearly showed that he had a general idea about what happened...

"...Forget it."

Shen Qing probably didn't want to really tell this embarrassing thing, and after holding back for a long time, she seemed to decide to not mention it.

"Whew……"

"Do you have any more comments on the arrangement of this mission?" Su You asked.

"No."

I was the first to say that I had no opinion, Su You silently turned his gaze to Shen Qing——

"...No."

Shen Qing finally gave up giving me a hard time and agreed to form a team with me... In fact, through my observations recently, I found that she would really listen to what the boss said, but she would always mock me and ridicule me.

"Ah, yes, there is one more thing. Ying will go with you on this mission."

"What?"

This was really unexpected, even I was surprised.

"That's because she had been inquiring about you when she was reforming her. She heard that you joined the organization for her and the mission might be life-threatening. She is determined to enter every game with you. Probably, she wants to protect you. "

Bang!

"No! Protect? She is the most dangerous one, right?! It is already hard enough to deal with other awakened AIs, but now I have to keep my eyes on this crazy pink-haired girl..."

Shen Qing slapped her hands on the table and stood up suddenly.

"What do you mean crazy pink hair girl… Although Ying did do such a thing, her intention was not to harm people, but because she didn't understand anything at that time. She just wanted to pursue love! Now Ying has understood the difference between herself and human beings, and she won't become violent again!"

She was so terrible. How could she call Ying that?

"AI is still different from humans. What if your 'girlfriend' suddenly realizes that she is not like us, and helps her 'kind' to trap us? The process of awakened AI itself is very unstable. I don’t want to take meaningless risks on a mission."

"Didn't the 'programmer' have adjusted the threshold function in her emotional decision-making module to suppress her from becoming violent? As long as she does not become violent, there will be no life-threatening danger."

Ying's abilities couldn’t even be understood by the 'programmer', but as long as her emotion was restrained, she was just an ordinary female high school student who liked to learn and was afraid of being alone, and her only skill was cooking.

"Don't worry about Ying. Even if we ignore her promise, we should trust the 'programmer'"

Su You said with his chin resting on his hands.

Obviously he was a few years older than us, but when he spoke, we were like elementary school students facing the teacher listening to him carefully.

"And you two can also feel how special she is. The reason why I agree to transfer her to you is because only you can stabilize her emotions. I don't want to see the 'Garden of Eden' that we built with a great effort to be formatted by your girlfriend. Since she is your girlfriend, it is your responsibility to calm her down."

Garden of Eden was the place where the data of AIs were stored. It was a server that was not connected to the outside world. Once Ying lost control of herself, the consequences would inevitably be catastrophic. This may be one of the reasons why the boss let her leave.

"Okay, I get it."

Shen Qing sighed.

"Although I don't want to admit it, it is true..."

What the boss said was very reasonable. I had personally experienced how scary Ying was when she was out of control. 

"You should have also discovered that Ying was a special case, Galgame or dating sim should be relatively simple as a task, and it is very suitable for newcomers. So, please look after Shi YuanXing okay"

Su You looked at Shen Qing seriously.

"……Okay."

"Okay then, this mission will be completed by the three of you together. There is no problem, right?"

Hearing Shen Qing's affirmation, Su You smiled.

"No problem."

I nodded.
...........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.

Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/

You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous

TOC

Next

You can now read up to 68 releases in advance on patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation

No comments:

Post a Comment