Cultivate Your Sister V1C40

The entire volume of volume 2 is now available on Patreon
Latest Patreon Chapter Volume 3 Chapter 2
Chapter 40 Basically, it can be determined that the Shang Qing Sect is a fake Cultivation Sect. 
In fact, Xing Yun was still a bit curious when she mentioned that it was her old acquaintance; but as soon she said that she had no problem handling two people at night, she suddenly lost interest.

Fairy Yun Xia actually had a certain moral bottom line, so if she could say such a thing, it meant that the person could only be Xing Ya.

Xing Ya was silly and sweet! Moreover, she was gullible.

Even without the female paedo, as long as Xing Yun wanted, he could easily trick that dummy into getting into his bed.

So thinking about Xing Ya's true level, he felt that instead of worrying about her having an accident in the Shang Qing Sect, he might as well pay attention to whether Chef Gu was cooking potatoes today. 

Xing Yun wasn't disappointed, Chef Gu had indeed cooked a big pot of potatoes today.

However, the roasted potatoes were not included in today's optional dishes. They were not given to anyone who came to order. However, after Xing Yun came over, he gave him half of the pot, then Xing Yun suddenly understood something.

"Come, come, little girl, are you still at a growing age, so try this as well."

The chef, whose length, width and height were basically maintained at the same numerical level, took out a small pot of braised pork from his back. The dark red meat made the appetite greatly increased just by looking at it.

Not to mention that it still exuded an attractive meaty fragrance.

"This is also one of my specialties. You should eat more. If it is not enough, you can come here and ask for it again."

Xing Yun was very grateful to the chef for taking care of him, but the "money" given to him by the hooligan fairy seemed to be unable to afford this dish...

"Hmm, Auntie Gu..." Yes, you heard that right. This chef was a woman with the same figure as a wine barrel, she was also a woman who had the strength of at least a golden core stage cultivator. "I don't have enough money. So you can just give me the ones I ordered, If I order too much, I also won't be able to finish it..."

"Haiya! What are you talking about? Your frequent visits have brought so many customers to me, how can I ask for money from you? Take it... Just take it! There is no need to be modest with me."

After hesitating for a few seconds, Xing Yun decided to give up pretense and take the two pots away.

It was very unwise to be pretentious in front of forthright people, and to refuse the kindness of forthright people was basically tantamount to ruining this friendly relationship, which had been built without Xing Yun realizing it.

"Then I will take it. But auntie, please don't get angry, if I can't finish it."

"Yes, you should eat more. If you can't finish it, you can pack it and take it back. Besides, Yun Xia, that little girl is with you, you can ask her to eat leftovers."

As soon as Chef Gu said this, Xing Yun almost tripped over on the flat ground.

What did she just say?

Yun Xia? Also a little girl! ?

Without him asking, the hooligan fairy threw the irritable complaint over.

"Third Elder Sister can you save me some face? I have already grown up, and I am the Supreme Elder now, okay? Can you stop calling me little girl..."

"Face my ass, you are still my younger sister even after you ascend!"

This shocking conversation made Xing Yun feel that he had touched some terrifying hidden truth. Looking around, sure enough, the soundproofing restraint had been placed around him without him even realizing it. The other disciples who were dining had confused expressions on their faces as if they couldn't hear the conversation between the two.

Turning his head to look at Chef Gu, Xing Yun instinctively wanted to say hello to the Third Supreme Elder who had not met before but had also met many times.

But before he could say anything, Chef Gu explained her identity first.

"Don't think too much, little girl, I am her third elder sister, not a supreme elder, I don't have that brain and cultivation base to sit on those broken chairs."

"You can't sit on it because you are fat."

"Haiya!
 You little brat, are you looking for a spanking... huh," Chef Gu suddenly smiled mysteriously, and no longer kept the hooligan fairy's foul mouth in mind, but said meaningfully at Xing Yun, "Little girl, do you know that back then your martial uncle, she..."

"Sister, have mercy! You are my true and only elder sister!"

With that said, the hooligan fairy brought back Xing Yun and the two pots of food, plus a lot of side dishes.

That swift action was like she was afraid that Chef Gu would say some dark history of hers that would embarrass her to death.

Xing Yun naturally didn't want to let go of this opportunity, but the price offered by Fairy Yun Xia made it even more difficult for him to refuse.

"I won't chew you tonight, as long as you don't dig these things."

After thinking about it, Xing Yun sneered.

"Just tonight?"

"Fine, I'll never do it again. Are you satisfied with it now?"

"That's more like it."

"Sometimes, this elder sister really hates you for being so clever..." She poked the potatoes in the bowl repeatedly, and in a few moments, the fragrant potatoes turned into mashed potatoes.

"If I'm not clever, who knows what you would do to me. By the way, when I was at the sword peak earlier..."

While eating, Xing Yun repeated what he had seen and heard at the Sword Peak today to Fairy Yun Xia.

There was nothing to hide, except for those miserable experiences, the details of his own observations were also told to Fairy Yun Xia in detail.

"In short, I couldn't find any spies. So if you want to find out all of them, you can only wait for the reforms to be implemented or the sect competition."

Nodded, Fairy Yun Xia changed the subject.

"Do you want to see your master?"

"Huh?"

Upon hearing this, Xing Yun immediately stopped sending potatoes mixed with meat into his mouth.

"Are you planning to give me a side quest to deliver medicine down the mountain?"

"Why are there so many weird sentences in your mind," Fairy Yun Xia confirmed, even though she complained about it, "Well, your master needs new medicines, and he said that he missed you as well. So, this elder sister just wants to ask..."

"Not."

"What?"

"I don't want to go. Why are you so surprised?" Looking at the female hooligan, Xing Yun naturally said the reason for his refusal, "Not to mention that I have so much work to do, with my current identity and cultivation level, going down the mountain is similar to looking for death. I don't deny that this can effectively catch a lot of spies in the sect, but from a long-term perspective, I think it is not the time to go down the mountain now, and it is very unwise to do so."

"Huh? go on." A smile curled up at the corner of Fairy Yun Xia's mouth.

"No matter what excuses I make, the main purpose of going down the mountain is to deliver medicine. I will definitely die halfway in less than three days if I go out alone. If I go out with a guard, I will become a particularly conspicuous target; spies do not even need to reveal themselves. And since the matter of my master’s injury should be kept secret, how could I bring a guard, so to sum up, either I should quickly level up my cultivation base to the Void Core stage and then go down the mountain, or let the old man healed the injury by himself, or else you should take me out to see the old man, there are only three choices."

"Haiya, did you hear it old geezer? Your baby disciple said that he didn't want to see you!"

Xing Yun: "...Damnit, he is actually eavesdropping! ?”
.......................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         

Latest Patreon Chapter Volume 3 Chapter 2
Read more than 50 advance chapters form just $3.00/month
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi

1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment