My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C5 Part 2

Thanks A.P. for sponsoring this release 1/1  

"Classmate Gaocheng, here is today's lunch."

Shuiyuan Weina handed me the lunch. She seemed a little depressed.

Knowing the reason, I asked her straightforwardly--

"Classmate Shuiyuan, will you have a concert this Friday?"

"Does classmate Gaocheng know who I am?"

She didn’t seem to like her identity...

"Of course, after all, Classmate Shuiyuan is considered a famous idol."

"It's a bit embarrassing that Classmate Gaocheng found it out..."

In fact, I, who had experienced the same plot dozens of times, knew everything about her.

There have been 15 tries ended on Thursday of the second week-because that was the furthest I could go.

As long as I wanted to have a harem, it was impossible to pass the Thursday. I have already understood that.

"I heard this from my classmates."

Bantian Yuaner did mention this matter, so I did not lie to her.

"Oh, so it is this……"

She lowered her head again and stared at the garden not far away.

The flowerbed was surrounded by white stones and was decorated with lilies and roses like a palace garden, but I still prefered white wildflowers blooming on the grass than this kind of garden... and it was quite secluded here, based on my 46th replay’s experience, there has never been any passerby here. It should be said that it was really a secret place for couples. 

"Is Classmate worried about the concert?"

I went straight to the key question.

"...Do I look like I am worried?"

"A little bit."

"I think it's okay to talk to Classmate Gaocheng... In fact, there are a lot of things to prepare for the concert, and after that... In short, I can no longer make lunches for Classmate Gaocheng."

She actually felt sorry for this kind of thing… If that was the case, then I shouldn’t ignore it.

"What should I do, I'm going to starve to death... Wait, I have an idea."

"Huh? What's the idea?"

She looked at me curiously.

"Can I make lunch for you instead?"

I was very confident when I said this. I was no longer the person who only knew how to make instant noodles. After so many exercises, my cooking level has improved a lot, at least in curry making.

"But... how can I trouble Classmate Gaocheng..."

Her eyes moved around, obviously tempted, but because she was shy, she didn't dare to agree... She really wanted me to help her decide.

"It’s fine, Classmate Shuiyuan is busy with important things, but I have been eating the lunch prepared by you for so long. It makes me feel very bad.. Therefore, it is time for me to make lunch for Classmate Shuiyuan."

If I didn’t take the initiative to take the responsibility of making lunch, we would not be able to meet again.

In order to continue the plotline, I must create a reason to meet, making lunch was the best choice at this time, otherwise I could only face the gameover of Shuiyuan’s storyline.

"...In that case, thank you Classmates Gaocheng!"

She hesitated for a long time and finally said this sentence... It made me wonder how this kind of shy girl could become an idol.

"So it is decided. Tomorrow's lunch is curry bento. What do you think of Classmate Shuiyuan?"

In fact, the food I could cook was all around rice...like curry rice, fried rice, baked rice...

And I learned all of these from Ying in the game.

"Curry bento sounds great."

“Okay then.”

"Do you want to go to the game club together today?"

She nodded.

When we came to the game club room, the door was closed but still not locked. In fact, the game room could be entered casually until Thursday of the second week, which was also a convenience for players.

"Classmate Shuiyuan, you can pick a game you are interested in."

"Huh? Is this all right to touch the things here at will?..."

She looked at the game cases piled up in the cabinet, feeling troubled...

"No problem, I have talked to the club president, she said... CDs and game consoles can be used at will."

Every time I talked about the old word CD, it felt very strange.

"Okay, I will choose then."

Probably because of family education, she was sometimes too polite, even when facing friends. It was not that politeness was not good, but she acted too nervously sometimes.

In short, I should help her realize this problem while I was with her.

"How about this?"

She picked up "Gazing at the Stars".

I was speechless, why did you choose this one out of so many games? No, maybe the games in this game were only those I have played. Those lazy programmers!

"The girl was betrayed, redeemed or something, it looks very interesting... I like the word redemption."

You were the exact opposite of Minghai Lily. She completely hated the word redemption.

But personally, I also felt that the word redemption was a bit too much. After all, the heroine of this game ruined herself.

"Remind you in advance that the plot of this work is messy... forget it, I was talking to myself."

It was better not to interfere with her. Anyway, I haven't played through the game so far because I wanted to sleep every time I saw it.

Obviously being in a virtual space was equivalent to being in a semi-sleep state, but there were still games that would make me feel sleepy, so you could imagine how boring it was.

She put the CD into the game console.

The familiar game opening music sounded, and my head began to hurt—for this, I listened to the opening music hundreds of times.

I was bored and started to read the magazine. Fortunately, the game not only made the game, but also prepared a magazine about the game. The content was quite interesting. It was just like magazines in reality, full of advertisements. I seriously suspected that these were soft advertisements.

"How can this man betray Zhenli! It's horrible!"

Over there, Shuiyuan Weina's angry voice came.

It became like this again...

She was usually a timid girl with glasses, long bangs covering her face, and didn’t have the confidence to speak, but sometimes she would suddenly become a different person...

At the moment she looked like someone had completely lost her temper, shouting loudly.

At first, I suspected that she had multiple personalities, but the continuity of her memory made me negate this inference. As far as the related works I have seen, people who had multiple personalities didn’t share their memories.

All in all, she simply exposed her original character... I believed that her original character was more suitable for being an idol.

By the way, Zhenli was the heroine of this "Gazing at the Stars" game.

"Hexi is too pitiful...uuuuu..."

I agreed with this point. After all, this childhood sweetheart gave his everything to her, but in the end, she betrayed him.

.......................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you find out this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         
Patreon Advance Chapter V1 C5 Part 10

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation

No comments:

Post a Comment