My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C5 Part 3

 As for Shuiyuan Weina’s angry and tearful look when she was emotional, I’ve already gotten used to it...

"So you chose the childhood sweetheart line again..."

As always, she chose this plotline.

I don't want to recall the plotline I chose, the later plot development was simply like hell.

"I have to treat Hexi well, make up for his loss, and take revenge on that scumbag!"

It was a pity that the plotline of the text dating game has been arranged in advance, and the heroine had no ability to avenge the scumbag...

"Er, class time is almost here, it's time to go."

I was calling for Classmate Shuiyuan who was immersed in the game.

"One minute."

“……”

If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I would have thought that a lady and idol like her would be addicted to games... In contrast, Shen Qing who was also someone from a wealthy family... Forget it, it was not the time for this thought.

"At 1:21, it will really be too late if we don’t leave now..."

For this situation, there was no other way besides persuasion.

"……Okay."

She unwillingly agreed, then saved, shut down, and put down the console.

"Can we come here tomorrow?"

"Of course we can."

For me, if I didn’t come, there was no other place to go...
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m
However, in the discussion forum on the Internet, some people took her to play tennis or go to the multimedia classroom to watch a movie, and some players even reported that they took her to the chemistry laboratory... I could only bow down to this master player.

"Just put the CD there."

Because I did not accept the request of the club president last Friday, I would not participate in club activities after school this week.

"See you tomorrow, Classmate Gaocheng."

After the game, she recovered to her usual appearance.

"See you tomorrow."

I waved.

【Ninth Day】

I brought out the lunch box containing the curry that was cooked in 2 hours yesterday, and handed it to Shuiyuan Weina.

"Does Classmate Gaocheng know that I like curry?"

She happily took the lunch box.

"Usually my mother would not let me eat curry, saying that it tastes very strong and sticks to the mouth, not suitable for ladies..."

"Ah, no, I just happened to make curry, as long as you like it."

In fact, I could only make curry.
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m
After eating a whole box of curry slowly, she began to look up at the white clouds floating slowly under the blue sky in a daze. Shuiyuan's mother had strict discipline. I believed this was one of the reasons for her rigid personality. But after spending a few days with me, I felt that she opened her heart to me more and more, and at least she would tell me some of her feelings.

...If there were girls in reality who would tell me their hearts so easily, how good would it be.

For example, Shen Qing...I remembered that inexplicable sentence from time to time, but I dared not go to her for confirmation. Facing girls alone would make me feel nervous, let alone a pretty girl. Probably she mistook me as someone else at that time.

"If you like something, just say it out. When I was young, my parents often refused to let me do this or that. I didn't listen to them at all. Then they stopped paying attention to me..."

Then, I became a loser who only knows how to play games...

"No, mother often doesn't just say it... if I insist on eating curry instead of the food she gives, she will really not let me eat."

What a terrible mother.

"Have you tried to talk to your mother?"

"...I didn’t dare to talk to her."

She lowered her head.

I sighed and knew it was the case, a lady in the cage...

"Don't think too much, come play a game and relax."

For the time being, it was not the time to persuade her to resist, let her relax first.
............................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you find out this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         
Patreon Advance Chapter V1 C5 Part 10

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment