My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C4 Part 2

 "But... can I bring my little sister?"

Oh right, Ying said that she also had a younger sister... I couldn't help but think of some H anime about sisters.

No, no, stop those wild fantasies...

"Classmate Gaocheng, why did your expression become so dirty?"

She squinted her eyes.

"It's not! It's just that I'm a little excited about learning new dishes, it's really not because of your little sister...!"

I mustn’t say that I was excited about having the beautiful sisters come to our house together.

"My little sister, she wants to see classmate Gaocheng too... She is a very lively kid, but sometimes too lively to the point that she can't stop her. I'm afraid she will... Please, Classmate Gaocheng, please bear with her for being rude!"

Oh? So this was her little sister’s in-game setting?

"No problem."

I didn't need to clean up the room, so I would not have any opinions about it. Compared with having the angel sisters coming to my house to play together, was there anything happier than that?

Sure enough, it was a wonderful game... I couldn’t help but sigh that everything went so smoothly on this beautiful morning.

But speaking of cooking...

At noon, the girl who called herself Nana handed me the pink insulated lunch box in her hand as always after saying hello.

"Thank you."

Opening the lunch box with expectation; this moment of unknown speculation was also the happiest.

Ah, what was this grilled piece with red-brown tomato juice...

"This is the first time I have tried to cook grilled chicken breast with tomato and basil with pasta. I wonder if you will like it..."

She looked at me nervously as I took the first bite.

"……it is delicious!"

The surface of the meat that was grilled to the right degree and the slightly sweet and sour of tomatoes tasted exceptional.

"It's great, because it was the first time I grilled chicken breasts, I put a lot of seasoning, I'm really afraid that the taste would be too strong, and it would make Classmate Gaocheng laugh~"

She breathed a sigh of relief, then said with a smile.

I ate the food at the speed of the wind.

Although she was cute when smiling, she felt different from the girl next door. It was kind of like… right, what the actors looked like when they performed on stage?

And the lunch box was not like ordinary home cooking, such as beef curry...

What was the identity of this girl? I was a little curious...

"It took a lot of time to prepare this, right?"

I tried to ask her.

"Fortunately, I finished it in a little over an hour. I love cooking, so I never feel that cooking takes too long."

"For someone like me who can't cook, that period of time is torture... However, I heard that people who spend a long time cooking must be people with a high quality of life...."

"The quality of life...maybe it's not that complicated, just because cooking is a rare 'allowed' activity for me to relax the mind..."

She seemed a little lonely when she said this. Could it be that her identity was not as simple as I thought...?

Maybe she had no entertainment other than cooking.

What should I do, I was very curious about this. Although it was a matter of privacy, since it was in the game, I should take the risk and ask. Only in this way would the plot progress.

"Nana, what entertainment do you usually have?"

"Huh? Suddenly asking this... probably to finish homework, practice piano and singing, and cook."

She was startled by my sudden question, and her performance confirmed my thoughts...

"Apart from these, do you play games or hang out with friends?"

She shook her head.

"No... Mother said that those activities are meaningless."

From her appearance, she seemed to believe in what her mother said.

I couldn’t believe that her life was so monotonous...Of course, I was not qualified to judge the quality of other people's lives, but when she talked about the life of learning, her face was definitely not happy.

To help her...Although it seemed very depraved to say so... playing games was almost the meaning of life to me!

"Well, I'll take you to do some happy things..."

I thought she would go with me immediately, but she shrank obviously.

"Happy, happy thing? What is that..."

I forgot that this would cause girls to misunderstand...

"It's like cooking—you are happy when cooking, right?"

"Cooking is the happiest time."

"This matter, maybe... No, it will definitely be happier than cooking."

"This, is that so... Then I will go with you..."

After I arouse her curiosity, I took her to—

B-101 classroom, game club.

"Is this... some kind of club?"

She looked at the locked classroom door suspiciously.

Although there was no key, and no one was there at noon, I was still able to get into it... Because Minghai Lily said that she recently lost the key to the club, so she had to pretend to lock the classroom every day. In other words, the door was actually not locked.

"This door is not really locked, don't worry. This is the activity room of the game club."

"Game club? Is it a club playing games?"
........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you find out this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         


If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment